Charger SRT8 vs Mach 1

OneBadWS6

Established Member
I can play that game too :shrug:. This is the first video that shows up when I type in Mach 1 vs SRT8

[youtube_browser]uGTI72TdB88[/youtube_browser]

Mods on the cars
Mach 1: Every Bolt on possible and Radials
SRT8 300: Intake, Cat Back exhaust, 100 Shot
Mustang GT: Exhaust, 100 Shot

1st place: Mach 1
2nd: SRT8 300
3rd: Mustang GT

Awe did your precious SlowT8 lose to a lowly bolt on Mach? Once again the pre 392 SRT8's are not impressive. Have fun driving your land yacht

landyacht-1.gif

^^This f*ckin guy :lol:

OneBadWS6

Established Member
I can play that game too :shrug:. This is the first video that shows up when I type in Mach 1 vs SRT8

Mods on the cars

Awe did your precious SlowT8 lose to a lowly bolt on Mach? Once again the pre 392 SRT8's are not impressive. Have fun driving your land yacht

landyacht-1.gif

Once again you look like a fanboy.... SRT8's > You

2010 Mustang GT
FMS Hot Rod Cams
FMS Intake
FMS TB
AR Longtubes
UD Pulleys
JLT CAI
3.73's
Nitton DR's

2007 300 SRT8
BONE STOCK

804 HP Mustang vs R1's, Eaton Mach vs Cobras & LS1's, etc! - Car Videos on StreetFire

LMFAO all those damn mods and got worked by a stock SRT8.

2K1 SVT

Established Member
Once again you look like a fanboy.... SRT8's > You

2010 Mustang GT
FMS Hot Rod Cams
FMS Intake
FMS TB
AR Longtubes
UD Pulleys
JLT CAI
3.73's
Nitton DR's

2007 300 SRT8
BONE STOCK

804 HP Mustang vs R1's, Eaton Mach vs Cobras & LS1's, etc! - Car Videos on StreetFire

LMFAO all those damn mods and got worked by a stock SRT8.

Nice tactic lol trying to deviate from the conversation, the full bolt on MACH won in the video against a bolt on SRT8 with a 100shot. I know its probably hard for you to understand but we have been taling about Mach's vs Srt8s and in that video the Mach wins. So why don't you try again because not once did anyone talk about a 3v in this thread.

the-fail-is-strong-is-this-one.jpg

OneBadWS6

Established Member
Nice tactic lol trying to deviate from the conversation, the full bolt on MACH won in the video against a bolt on SRT8 with a 100shot. I know its probably hard for you to understand but we have been taling about Mach's vs Srt8s and in that video the Mach wins. So why don't you try again because not once did anyone talk about a 3v in this thread.

In that case maybe you need to go back to page 1 of this thread of my SRT8 beating a Mach 1 on video....what excuse do you have for that?

OneBadWS6

Established Member

and your pretty damn dumb if you believe a bolt on Mach 1 will beat a 100 Shot bolt on SRT8. Thats comical.......

This is how a Bolt on SRT8 on a 100 Shot really runs vs a Bolt on, Ported Blower 03 Cobra....what do you have to say now a bolt on Mach 1 is faster then a ported blower cobra LOL you fail on many levels its ridiculous

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KURub4tMOpI"]TERMINATION Cobra vs BLACKHEART Srt8 Chrysler 300! - YouTube[/nomedia]

who could forget this one... [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHHUw2wcQAw"]99corvette vs 03 cobra vs SRT 8 300 vs 02 Trans Am - YouTube[/nomedia]

Last edited:

D.T.R

Established Member

Mods on the cars

landyacht-1.gif

Lmao wtf ...
That pichard made it the best post in this thread

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
In that case maybe you need to go back to page 1 of this thread of my SRT8 beating a Mach 1 on video....what excuse do you have for that?

it was stock ur modded and srt8's are quick but not as quick as u make them out to be I wish my car gt wasn't down cuz id run u and beat u is there any mach 1's in here that are close to Hollywood to smoke this guy?

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
and your pretty damn dumb if you believe a bolt on Mach 1 will beat a 100 Shot bolt on SRT8. Thats comical.......

This is how a Bolt on SRT8 on a 100 Shot really runs vs a Bolt on, Ported Blower 03 Cobra....what do you have to say now a bolt on Mach 1 is faster then a ported blower cobra LOL you fail on many levels its ridiculous

TERMINATION Cobra vs BLACKHEART Srt8 Chrysler 300! - YouTube

who could forget this one... 99corvette vs 03 cobra vs SRT 8 300 vs 02 Trans Am - YouTube

So it takes nitrous for them to lose to pullied cobras :lol1:

look at this vid I came across bolt on mach vs port pulley cobra can you say OWNED :lol1:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7EkqMMmmMM"]03 port pulley cobra vs bolt on mach 1 - YouTube[/nomedia]

Last edited by a moderator:

OneBadWS6

Established Member
it was stock ur modded and srt8's are quick but not as quick as u make them out to be I wish my car gt wasn't down cuz id run u and beat u is there any mach 1's in here that are close to Hollywood to smoke this guy?

You mean your full bolt on 01 cobra swapped GT? And I wouldn't be so sure you will win if I were you but I would hope you do since your mod list is longer then a standard size paper.

Last edited:

OneBadWS6

Established Member

and the mach 1 has a catback. I have a CAI, Handheld Tune and a Catback in a 4200lb car with 22's so dont make excuses. The SRT8's run rather you like it or not and since you want to run so bad my friend that has a full bolt on SRT8 charger that puts about 2-3 cars on me wants to run you so be ready to lose lol. And dadeuce I have a catback only SRT8 you can run to make it more even.

Last edited:

OneBadWS6

Established Member
So it takes nitrous for them to lose to pullied cobras :lol1:

look at this vid I came across bolt on mach vs port pulley cobra can you say OWNED :lol1:

03 port pulley cobra vs bolt on mach 1 - YouTube

Um no its a ported, pullied bolt on cobra nice try tho. And you are so dumb it makes me LOL you post the most controversial video ever posted on SVTP that you and I both know its BS. What you don't think I followed that BS thread?.....some of you ford nutswingers are just like people say you are on other forums. Lying about your mods oh I have bolt ons when really you have 700lbs of weight reduction.....priceless

Last edited:

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
and the mach 1 has a catback. I have a CAI, Handheld Tune and a Catback in a 4200lb car with 22's so dont make excuses. The SRT8's run rather you like it or not and since you want to run so bad my friend that has a full bolt on SRT8 charger that puts about 2-3 cars on me wants to run you so be ready to lose lol. And dadeuce I have a catback only SRT8 you can run to make it more even.

oh no not a catback that had to add major power :dw: lol and are we really doing the whole I know a guy faster than u thing? That's as stupid as it gets I know for a fact my gt will smoke u im talking about u not ur friends or whatever and u beat a stock mach 1 and now all mach's are slow?? Give me a ****ing break

Last edited:

OneBadWS6

Established Member
For those interested in how my SRT8 with "Light Mods" runs...

vs BMW 650i which run around the same times as a mach stock
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YR43pC9Bpw"]Charger SRT8 vs BMW 650i - YouTube[/nomedia]

vs stock 07 GT500
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsqacI4KhJY"]Charger SRT8 vs GT500 (Irwindale Dragstrip) - YouTube[/nomedia]

vs Intake, Dyno Tune, LT's, Catback, DR's, 3.73 2011 5.0
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebw4YPxgO7o"]Charger SRT8 vs 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 - YouTube[/nomedia]

OneBadWS6

Established Member
oh no not a catback that had to add major power :dw: lol and are we really doing the whole I know a guy faster than u thing? That's as stupid as it gets I know for a fact my gt will smoke u im talking about u not ur friends or whatever and u beat a stock mach 1 and now all mach's are slow?? Give me a ****ing break

LOL your contradicting yourself bro. I didnt race you, i raced your friend and you came along saying you "think" your GT can beat me. So I said I have someone with equal mods as you to run. And if your GT will smoke me why do you want to race? what point does it prove because you have neither a mach 1 or similar modded car as me. Before you go getting ahead of yourself slow your roll because we can make it a Dodge vs Ford thing real quick :beer:

Like I said your acting as If im scared to lose and I havent lost before LOL if you beat me what does that prove? your lightweight fully modded engine swapped mustang beat a 4 door charger that is barley modded LOL. If your so confident why not run a SRT8 that has similar mods as you?

And no your wrong I have ran over 10 mach's in this car. Ranging from KB to Bolt on to stock so I think I have a pretty good idea how they run and who I can and cant beat.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread