Change of coarse for the United States

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
With everything going on in our country and in our states I see time and time again more liberals getting voted in especially in local elections. Has any of you guys ran for local or national office before? I feel like to make a real change maybe we need to have a better pool to choose from in order to restore our states and our nation.
It would help if I could spell course.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Don’t you read SVTP? Everyone is getting woke and turning Republican. The reported voting results are media lies.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
I agree that many folks are seeing what voting blue gets you. I was just wondering if anyone has tried to get into politics.

gmtech

Grease Monkey
Established Member
Just curious give us some examples of problems that you think need to be fixed?
Soaring debt with massive expansion of social programs, second amendment infringement by many states, immigration enforcement, term limits on all public offices, investigation of the all the wealth long term politicians hold, the ****ed up education system.....just to name a few

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Soaring debt with massive expansion of social programs, second amendment infringement by many states, immigration enforcement, term limits on all public offices, investigation of the all the wealth long term politicians hold, the ****ed up education system.....just to name a few

Try running on that, it doesnt work.

Deceptive

Established Member
Premium Member
They were in 2016....

“You’re full of $#!+”
Joe Biden

svtperformance.com mobile app

There is a large difference between polling people that fit your ideals and coming up with an outlook and those that actually turn out, vote, and the results you get.

Example, idiots here in Nashville were mad about the prior two Dem mayors that ****ed the city hard. So what do the idiots do, elect another Dem mayor to continue the butt raping.

I do not have faith that people are going to have some awakening and vote Republican.

The results of November will purely hang on Democratic turn out. Republican turn out has held steady the last few cycles. The Left has lost interest and it was purely because they thought Kkklintoon was in the books.

“Wakunda Forever!” - Nancy Pelosi

Deceptive

Established Member
Premium Member
The Minneapolis D mayor failed in every way that you can measure effectiveness, doesn't matter, orange man bad.

This is what I mean. It does not matter the failures, the lies, the repercussions. All that matters is not the Right to a vast majority of the people.

I see so many people blaming the Right for what happened. When I ask about how it is the right when Obama did nothing for 8 years, how decades of Dems have done nothing. How this always happens in cities with Dem leadership for decades, I am told it is the Right that has caused systematic problems not the left.

“Wakunda Forever!” - Nancy Pelosi

Last edited:

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Just curious give us some examples of problems that you think need to be fixed?
Our school system is taking close to 60% of the budget in our county and ask for more every year. The county commissioners keep borrowing money into the billions and are burdening us with more and more taxes and when they don’t go up on taxes they just reassess your house and magically get more taxes. They are going to be forcing kids in public schools to be taught about the BLM movement, forcing them to wear masks, not allowing them to have recess or eat together. Also i am concerned about how the city council and police chief has treated the small business owners in our downtown area that suffered tremendous damage during these riots.

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
Our school system is taking close to 60% of the budget in our county and ask for more every year. The county commissioners keep borrowing money into the billions and are burdening us with more and more taxes and when they don’t go up on taxes they just reassess your house and magically get more taxes. They are going to be forcing kids in public schools to be taught about the BLM movement, forcing them to wear masks, not allowing them to have recess or eat together. Also i am concerned about how the city council and police chief has treated the small business owners in our downtown area that suffered tremendous damage during these riots.
what county?

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
As long as trump continues to ostracize independents, I don't see the course changing anytime soon. He's turned away a lot of middle of the road folks. Thats the only reason that Biden stands a chance to win the election in November.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Thats not true. Education gets 5 to 10% of the total budget. There is a ton of waste in education though!

Established Member
My property tax bill has a little over 1/2 going to the school districts, and we are taxed at about 3% of real value.

quad

Established Member
As long as trump continues to ostracize independents, I don't see the course changing anytime soon. He's turned away a lot of middle of the road folks. Thats the only reason that Biden stands a chance to win the election in November.
Is Biden middle of the road?

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
I agree that many folks are seeing what voting blue gets you. I was just wondering if anyone has tried to get into politics.

My uncle ran for county commissioner and got 1 term I think in 1991-92 or there about. I think he spent almost $25,000 of his own money plus what ever the DNC gave him to run. Then when he tried to get reelected he carried the county and major city in the area but the rural vote sent him packing, he tried one last time around 1997 I believe and nope didn't happen. It wasn't because he was corrupt or he was incompetent it was just the voters liked the Republican candidate more. Hell he flew missions in Korea as I think either a F-80 or 84 pilot and finally finished his USAF career as a F-89 pilot in the Alaska Command with I think 15 successful intercept of Soviet recon bombers before they got into US airspace. So he was far from being some stupid moron that shouldn't have been there.

Users who are viewing this thread