Change in Membership status

Phantom

El Jeffe 302
Established Member
Dwight,

Please Change MACA #281 Phantom from SOLD to 03 DGS Convert.

:rockon:

Last edited:

Phantom

El Jeffe 302
Established Member
Very nice Paul and Jamie. :beer:

Thanks for the advice and help. Be prepared for parts orders!!!

Jason, thanks so much for being on standby, for your help, and your support!!!! ~ Jamie

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
A convertible? I don't know you guys at ALL...

Congratulations on your new status! Sounds like OC will be a lot more fun this year!!

LadyJame

Proud wife of a NAVY Vet!
Established Member
Convertible rationale: We own a Harley. Nothing beats the open air!!!!

Not only will OC be a lot more fun, so will everything in general! He's baaaaaack!!!

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Attaboy!

Looks like this year is already shaping up to be a fun time with some old friends again. Did someone say the Turtle Thursday night upstairs?

LadyJame

Proud wife of a NAVY Vet!
Established Member
Absolutely, Turtle Thursday night because we are going to celebrate Paul's 40th Birthday that night. We already discussed that this morning. The more, the merrier. Come one, come all MACA!!!! No drunk photos this time....rock out!!!

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Absolutely, Turtle Thursday night because we are going to celebrate Paul's 40th Birthday that night. We already discussed that this morning. The more, the merrier. Come one, come all MACA!!!! No drunk photos this time....rock out!!!

We're there! :pepper:

Boobinspector

Established Member
Very nice Paul and Jamie. Wish I could be around to see it in OC. Will be missing it from Kuwait. Remember hearing about a heavy army battalion being left in Kuwait well thats us. FML. Enjoy it.

Phantom

El Jeffe 302
Established Member
Thanks for all the comments. Will post pics as soon as I get it home and do a little cleaning.:beer:

TRBO VNM

enjoy it while its stock. sometimes stock is good and dont have to worry about breaking anything

LOL, depends on how it is driven. plenty of broken parts with bone stock terminators.

From the sound of it, this one has been setup with the proper basics for a vert. Chassis support front, mid and rear. :rockon:

No problem Paul and Jamie. Drop me a pm and we will get it taken care of. If I make it to OC, I won't have the cobra unfortunately because the wife and baby would be going as well.

Phantom

El Jeffe 302
Established Member
Needs to be cleaned.
429011_3188762042401_1366327597_33257013_1438535589_n.gif

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Damn, everyone's getting back in the game... the peer pressure almost hurts.

Can't wait to have the old crew back in OC this year.

Scott, I call shotgun on the saturday cruise!

98cobraRx

98 Chrome Yellow
Established Member
LOL, depends on how it is driven. plenty of broken parts with bone stock terminators.

From the sound of it, this one has been setup with the proper basics for a vert. Chassis support front, mid and rear. :rockon:

No problem Paul and Jamie. Drop me a pm and we will get it taken care of. If I make it to OC, I won't have the cobra unfortunately because the wife and baby would be going as well.

Ill drive the cobra down for you :) :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread