Chance to BUY 95 Cobra??? What do you think

94FiveOhCOBRA

*=Boobs Are Awesome=*
Established Member
Have chance to buy and even trade my 89 GT for this guys a 95 Cobra he is asking $11,800 for it. What you guys think. He has lowering springs and exhaust and pretty much everything else is stock. It has 72,500 miles on it. What you think too high priced. I know my car has a lot of miles (145K) but he also wants my car and GT-40 heads i have sitting around plus $8750. Is this a good deal or am i gettin jewed here?? Please any input would be appreciated I want a Cobra so bad I can taste it. Thanks

Lee

Established Member
Go to www.kbb.com and see what you can get for your 89 GT outright and make sure he's giving your trade in something close to what it's worth. At first blush I think he's coming out $1000 ahead, but overall, not a bad deal.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
If the GT-40 heads you have are aluminum, I would keep them and put them on the cobra. If they are cast iron, and the Cobra is in good shape take the deal. Blue book on a cobra with those miles is in the 11-12K range depending on the condition. The cobra already has Cast-iron GT-40 heads so another set wont do you any good.

I have 125K on my 95 and some of that is ontrack and autocross but it is still running strong

Users who are viewing this thread