Chance for low mile mystichrome or sonicblue !! What would you do?

jrubnercobra

Established Member
My DD is a 17 roush stage 3. I was looking at 13/14 gt500, but I didn't want to feel bad about the daily abuse. I bought it from the owner with 2k miles for 22k$ less than he paid. I'm going to take a hit when I sell it, but I'm enjoying the car.
Some times you win and other times you lose.

I feel I lost on my Roush. Paid 50K new (25K for car and 25K for Roush add ons). I'll never see 50K back on that car, not even half. Lost my @$$ on that purchase.

However, I feel I won on my Cobras. Paid 27K for my coupe in 07 and paid 16K for my vert in 16. I feel if I hold on to my Cobra's I can at least break even on them.

So, you roll the dice and live with the results.

And yes color is very subjective. My favorite Cobra color is DSG, then SB and then MC. I would never own a CO, SY or ZY Cobra. But that's just me. I'm probably the only guy who would own a red and silver Cobra with checkers on the QTR panels lmao!

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
My DD is a 17 roush stage 3. I was looking at 13/14 gt500, but I didn't want to feel bad about the daily abuse. I bought it from the owner with 2k miles for 22k$ less than he paid. I'm going to take a hit when I sell it, but I'm enjoying the car.
Yep, sounds like that would be me if I sell. Right now I plan on keeping the Roush and passing it on to one of my kids.

Then they can do whatever they want with it lol.

jrubnercobra

Established Member
Yep, sounds like that would be me if I sell. Right now I plan on keeping the Roush and passing it on to one of my kids.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com

It's

That 380r is sweet! Love the roush side exhaust

I'm sure it's fun to drive. Just enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread