Chance for low mile mystichrome or sonicblue !! What would you do?

Wayneo

Established Member
If you could trade your car in towards a super low mile mint mystichrome or sonic blue but needed a 10k loan to do it, Would you???
Have an opportunity to get one just like I had new back in 04 but can’t decide if it’s worth it or not especially since I don’t have a loan on my current car.
Since the prices seem to keep going up worried if I wait may not have this opportunity again..

What would you do??

HPLouis

Established Member
I answered your FB post and I'll answer here too. The low mile Comp O, SB and MC cars will always command a premium, especially as the miles get lower and time passes. Also, it'll sell quickly because there will always be a buyer. There was a guy who bought a 10K mile MC coupe for over $40K over the summer. Two Comp O's went for over $34K too. I also saw a MC coupe go for $34K on eBay with 7200 miles. (that was more realistic than the $40K MC)

If you want it, I would get it.

Wayneo

Established Member
I answered your FB post and I'll answer here too. The low mile Comp O, SB and MC cars will always command a premium, especially as the miles get lower and time passes. Also, it'll sell quickly because there will always be a buyer. There was a guy who bought a 10K mile MC coupe for over $40K over the summer. Two Comp O's went for over $34K too. I also saw a MC coupe go for $34K on eBay with 7200 miles. (that was more realistic than the $40K MC)

If you want it, I would get it.
Thanks for the reply. I’m pretty much waiting for the guy to get back to me to confirm availability before I send a deposit. Hope it hasn’t sold.

HPLouis

Established Member
Thanks for the reply. I’m pretty much waiting for the guy to get back to me to confirm availability before I send a deposit. Hope it hasn’t sold.

You could always pay the loan back sooner than the term expiration. For a low mile SB, CO or MC, I would do it.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Both are sweet colors. That said what color do you have now and how many miles? If it’s in good shape unless you really want either color I’d keep what you have and not have a note. But that’s jmho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Go get your car!

Sonic Blue is nice, but Mystichrome is magical and on a whole ‘notha level. I bought my first Mystichrome Terminator in 2014 and have bought 3 and sold 2 since. I have witnessed rising prices ever since buying my first. Don’t miss your opportunity. Mystichrome gets rock-star attention... they are cool cars.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
That is cool. Loved my Mystichrome coupe. I wonder what it would be worth today with 1100 miles all original?

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
That is cool. Loved my Mystichrome coupe. I wonder what it would be worth today with 1100 miles all original?

Probably over $40K. For those miles, you’d find the right buyer.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Damn! You should not have sold that @04MysticCobra! Mystichrome prices have been strong! I have a collector friend that spent over $50k for a low mile coupe. He asks when I’ll sell my 500 mile vert... NOT happening!

HPLouis

Established Member
Damn! You should not have sold that @04MysticCobra! Mystichrome prices have been strong! I have a collector friend that spent over $50k for a low mile coupe. He asks when I’ll sell my 500 mile vert... NOT happening!

At the dyno yesterday, I was telling the guy that I was so close to buying a 2014 GT500 but someone bought it out while I was in the finance office filling out a credit app!!! He asked if I would have gotten rid of the Mystichrome and I said yeah since I don't have space to store 2 cars and he said he'd never speak to me again if I the Mystichrome. He said that the values are going up. He said just wait 2 more years and cars Mystichromes that sold for 29-30K are going to be selling for 31-32K.

Users who are viewing this thread