Premium Member
dg020-163clfimrhvgt0tkb798l5n1sbmncau-1593557256.jpeg
dg020-159cl4d3k4b2mo3qg5f4lfaphc6kb9o-1593557302.jpeg
dg020-156clt962kfgfsiiosf6cg0f9aopola-1593557356.jpeg

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
They could try peeling a few hundred pounds out of it instead of just adding more power...again.

My94GT

Established Member
Let’s also not leave out the Durango hell cat lol. I’m trying to talk the wife into one now lol

My94GT

Established Member
Am I the only one not impressed?

there are plenty who are unimpressed. This is a final money grab from dodge in all reality and many of these will go away in the next couple years I bet. I’m hoping in turn we’ll see some true revamps to their models in turn.

my opinion though- it’s still got to be a lot of fun for street cars

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
I like that Redeye Charger color scheme.

Should of tried to pump out more HP on pump IMO for the challenger.

But hopefully, they are actually doing some R&D for a refresh. Or will this be the same body/frame for the 22nd century as well?

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Yawn....never ever thought I'd say that about an 800hp domestic car.

Mopar's version of the Mustang PP3. er...I mean Mach 1

Smokem while you got'em gents. The days of insane gas-only power are nearing an end. The writing is on the wall.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
You want muscle? Go Dodge.

Want handling? Go Ford.

Want both AND save a few bucks? Go Chebby.

My94GT

Established Member
Yawn

Mopar's version of the Mustang PP3. er...I mean Mach 1

Smokem while you got'em gents. The days of insane gas-only power are nearing an end. The writing is on the wall.

im pretty sure it’s been discussed by FCA in interviews in the past year or so that there would be a phase out of these high power set ups as they shift toward newer tech and electronic vehicle set ups.

SHOdown220

Established Member
Not much of an increase over the red eye but who cares, while dodge is stuffing tons of horsepower in everything ford is over here talking about no one wants cars anymore, how about a 4 cylinder SUV while we tease you for years and years about upcoming vehicles to the point no one cares any more?

slow poke

Established Member
At this point they should make these cars for the next 50 years with no real engineering change and see how many idiots continue to buy them.

Make a new ****ing car already

slow poke

Established Member
I'm surprised at the public for still buying new ones. Imagine if we were still rolling on the 2011-2014 mustang chassis.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Enough with the drag racing only stuff. How about an ACR Challenger Hellcat?
They built the ultimate track car and none of ya'll bought it.

Rumors of a Challenger ACR have been squished.

I really do wish they'd make an idiotic street legal race car for the last production year just to shut everyone up.

Aluminum Block 426 Hemi with a 8k Redline, carbon fiber wheels, a paper thin fiberglass hood and trunk lid held by pins, drivers bucket, gutted interior accept for drivers front and side airbags, no A/C, No Stereo, GT350's light weight Tremec....

Basically make 10 of them, sell them for 200k and break all the Mustang and Camaro lap records and gloat off into the sunset.

Hell, take the rollers from the factory and give it to Petty Racing to build.

Internet would be awash with butt hurt crying foul, complaining about the price, the coach built nature, the "full race car" and its Apple to Oranges... But everyone will remember, a bloated yacht out lapped the best GM and Ford could muster.

slow poke

Established Member
They built the ultimate track car and none of ya'll bought it.

Rumors of a Challenger ACR have been squished.

I really do wish they'd make an idiotic street legal race car for the last production year just to shut everyone up.

Aluminum Block 426 Hemi with a 8k Redline, carbon fiber wheels, a paper thin fiberglass hood and trunk lid held by pins, drivers bucket, gutted interior accept for drivers front and side airbags, no A/C, No Stereo, GT350's light weight Tremec....

Basically make 10 of them, sell them for 200k and break all the Mustang and Camaro lap records and gloat off into the sunset.

Hell, take the rollers from the factory and give it to Petty Racing to build.

Internet would be awash with butt hurt crying foul, complaining about the price, the coach built nature, the "full race car" and its Apple to Oranges... But everyone will remember, a bloated yacht out lapped the best GM and Ford could muster.

That's some fairy tale shit right there.

The viper is a completely different class of car. There's a reason less people bought it. It doesn't dual purpose the same way a track focused muscle car can from ford or chevy.

Users who are viewing this thread