Chalking up more mods;

Lord Tauk

SVT God
Established Member
Not really worth a new thread, but I'll share.

Well, I got the BTS Valve body and Mag Hytec pan on today - was going to go with the Moroso, but I wanted to try something new since I have Moroso's pan on the L.

I think I'm done modding the PSD for power. I would atleast like to grab up one of those aftermarket compressor wheels sometime. I'm pretty happy how far the truck came in under a year of owning it, from stock to blowing out big clouds of black smoke. :thumbsup:

So far, that's Tymar intake, 4 inch exhaust, DP F5 chip, and the BTS VB. Not really a whole lot, but it feels a lot more over stock.

Stuff like the pan, gauges, I wont count but I think I'm safe for the power I'm making, and hopefully the trans will hold up for a while. Got some other misc. tow rig bling I'd like to get, like Mag Hytec's diff covers. I'm also going to get rid of the MBRP muffler and I was thinking about a coolant filter in the near future - so I wont ever be done messing with it. I'm going to stick with the power level I'm at now. I'd like to spin it on some rollers at some point too.

It's back to the L for more mods now, I need a break to recover the PMS spending spree.

Users who are viewing this thread