CFM Performance 4th of July Valve Cover Breather SALE!

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
cfmcadillac.jpg

cfmgt.jpg

Last edited:

Lincomac

I am considering these cool wheels, TVS Eaton 715HP twinscrew & a few other mods for my 2016 GT. I have a few problems. My car has 3k miles & is already getting tired & appears to be burning oil. It was down the dipstick when J changed the oil at 2500 miles.
I also love the new CTS-V. Did your 2013 do 11.79 stock? I want that insanely fast luxury car. I'm a guy who like to bend the shot out of a car. If it can't hit a 25mph corner at 70 with ease, I'm pissed. My 2016 GT is kinda sloppy actually. I have Eiabch Sportlines & although it dropped me 2", it feels softer than stock. I can rock the wheel back & forth & it
doesn't dart rt & lt, it floats & pillar rolls. That ****in sucks. I want a car that I can put BEASTMODE on the windshield & always back it up. I want to pull on anything & pass in the turn, on the outside with ease. Even if it's an NSX it Vette.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
I am considering these cool wheels, TVS Eaton 715HP twinscrew & a few other mods for my 2016 GT. I have a few problems. My car has 3k miles & is already getting tired & appears to be burning oil. It was down the dipstick when J changed the oil at 2500 miles.
I also love the new CTS-V. Did your 2013 do 11.79 stock? I want that insanely fast luxury car. I'm a guy who like to bend the shot out of a car. If it can't hit a 25mph corner at 70 with ease, I'm pissed. My 2016 GT is kinda sloppy actually. I have Eiabch Sportlines & although it dropped me 2", it feels softer than stock. I can rock the wheel back & forth & it
doesn't dart rt & lt, it floats & pillar rolls. That ****in sucks. I want a car that I can put BEASTMODE on the windshield & always back it up. I want to pull on anything & pass in the turn, on the outside with ease. Even if it's an NSX it Vette.

Only mod on the V is Airaid CAI. Stock everything else including tune and tires.

Users who are viewing this thread