Cervini Body Kit

EnergyGuy

Established Member
Hi All,

Just purchased a 1998 Mustang GT Vert. She needs a ton of work, but has low miles and a clean title. I am sure I will be down $5k-$15k when it is all said and done depending on how crazy I get.

Anyway I am drooling over Cervini's body kit but couldn't find a lot of 1994-1998 users.

Stalker Body Kit Mustang, 94-98 10-Piece Stalker Kit - Cervini's

Any feedback about what you have heard or what you think of this kit would be appreciated. A search within the SN-95 thread didn't produce any results.

Thanks.

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
The front bumper, hood, and side skirts are the only thing I like about that kit. IMO that front bumper is one of the best looking bumpers for the SN95.

If I were you I'd buy the hood, and front bumper. Buy SVO side skirts for side exhaust, and a S281 spoiler.

That rear bumper and wing is ugly in my opinion though. This bodykit can look really good if you do it right. I'm probably going to build an SN95 with this bodykit sometime in the future.

Untitled-1774.jpg

Untitled-533.jpg

Untitled-2395.jpg

Untitled-559.jpg

Last edited:

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
The cervini front is very similar to mine. Except my front bumper is a stock cobra front bumper with a chin spoiler integrated into it. I used ABC exclusive parts which I don't recommend, because the quality isn't the best. However I will say the ABC front bumper is stronger than the stock cobra bumper which just flops in the wind when you take it off. Of course it's the chin spoiler which makes stronger.

s0a4.jpg

Last edited:

blacksheep-1

Established Member
LMFAO. Really? I kinda like it but totally respect your opinion. Buttlube eh.. haha that is awesome. Thanks for the feedback.

well the guy's vert looks awesome, no doubt, but I just hate that nose with a passion..Maybe a splitter or something.. I don't know, the SN95 noses are hard to customize and get to look right, I used to own one. somebody makes a new edge cobra nose that fits those BTW.

anyway to each his own.

EnergyGuy

Established Member
No I totally get what you are saying.

I am really on the fence, but I think it is growing on me. I feel like it would look better on a black stang... :)

Even if I buy it, it will be a long while until I install it. It is going to cost a few bucks to have that thing installed and painted.

EnergyGuy

Established Member
Changed my mind!

Alright, I changed my mind and pulled the trigger.

I went with a Urethane Stalker kit...

Stalker_Kit.gif

And a 3 inch cowl hood...

Cowl.jpg

Will post pics once I get it installed and the car repainted...

EnergyGuy

Established Member
This is not a stalker kit. This is a saleen body kit, but it's the wrong year body kit for the SN95.

Stalker_Kit.gif

Actually it is called "Stalker" kit according to the distributor but it is not made by Cervini, it is a Urethane kit by Mr. Body Kit.

It does look a lot like the Saleen kit but the side vents on the front bumper are different (there are 3 instead of 1). Other than that it is almost a carbon copy of the Saleen kit. Not sure what you mean by the "wrong year body kit for the SN95". This is the Saleen kit for the 1998 (SN95) S351:

Saleen S351 - Performance Trends - American Car - Motor Trend Magazine

EnergyGuy

Established Member
Too much rice for me, but whatever floats your boat.:shrug:

A purist! I can dig that. Yea, I always loved Saleen styling myself, but I like that this kit is just slightly different (front vents). I wouldn't call Saleen design a ricer though, let's just agree it is less factory pure!

Of course, you are entitled to your opinion.

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
Actually it is called "Stalker" kit according to the distributor but it is not made by Cervini, it is a Urethane kit by Mr. Body Kit.

It does look a lot like the Saleen kit but the side vents on the front bumper are different (there are 3 instead of 1). Other than that it is almost a carbon copy of the Saleen kit. Not sure what you mean by the "wrong year body kit for the SN95". This is the Saleen kit for the 1998 (SN95) S351:

Saleen S351 - Performance Trends - American Car - Motor Trend Magazine

This is the Saleen S351 1994-1998.

m5lp_0311_04_z+1995_saleen_s351_mustang+front_view.jpg

m5lp_0311_02_z+1995_saleen_s351_mustang+rear_view.jpg

The 1999-2004 Saleen bodykit is what you have. You have the wrong year body kit, but if you think it will look good then go for it.

Saleen2003Cobra-5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread