Central kansas svt and others check in!

slow98cobra

Established Member
My shops in Lenexa. We stopped doing most performance parts and switched to ceramic coating detailing and online sales but I live in Lawrence!
Hey nightmare, so when you say ceramic coating and detailing, what would you charge for an 03 cobra and how long would it take? I would like a full correction with touch ups. I have three small door/dings that are getting corrected but I really want a badass finish when done. If you offer pdr let me know as well.

also, is that you selling your pro charged 350?

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
Hey nightmare, so when you say ceramic coating and detailing, what would you charge for an 03 cobra and how long would it take? I would like a full correction with touch ups. I have three small door/dings that are getting corrected but I really want a badass finish when done. If you offer pdr let me know as well.

also, is that you selling your pro charged 350?

It all depends on how much work is needed on the correction and which level of ceramic you want to go with. We would of course offer a discount to the local SVT guys!

I would expect a correction and coating to take at least two days but we are open on the weekends. You can PM me and I can shoot your our contact info if you'd like to set something up!

Yeah that's my 350! I don't really want to sell it but if it sells it sells.

4JDM

Established Member
ICT! Im down to roll in one of these girls.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread