Central kansas svt and others check in!

Dalton_ray

Established Member
Hello everyone, just looking to see who all is around the central kansas area? I know of about 3 cobras and 15ish gts various years and makes...

Chime in here and see if we can't meet at a car show/dyno day/dragstrip.

CobraVic

Established Member
Cobra powered Crown Victoria checking in from Topeka!

It's ridiculously last minute notice, but at LsxKilr shop in Lawrence, tomorrow at 10 am, they are having a dyno day. 50 bucks gets you 2 pulls and a graph.

Last edited:

crownaviation

Established Member
From Wichita.. car is apart but that is normal lol. I will likely put it back together for winter and take it back apart in spring. Maybe I am just scared of it and won't admit it.

Every Friday night there is a large group of car folks that meet at Central/West. Can't miss it. Other than that KID (Kansas International Dragway) is the local drag strip about 2 miles from my house. Test-n-tune most Friday nights but not prepped for that but still fun. http://kansasdragway.com/

Last edited:

LordVader04

Established Member
Let's all meet up at Heartland Raceway in Topeka! I have been itching to use my trans brake with the new M&Hs:coolman:

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Let's all meet up at Heartland Raceway in Topeka! I have been itching to use my trans brake with the new M&Hs:coolman:

Yeah I've been wanting to go up there too! Not sure about the next few weeks before the wedding but after that (if they're still open) I'm definitely game

Users who are viewing this thread