Celine Dion's satanic gender neutral clothing line..For Kids (Real)

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
58f055b1b42cfce8ecd1fb618d5374b3.jpg

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Zemedici

Established Member
There is no doubt in my mind. The world needs more parents that parent.

I think parenting has more to do with it than anything else. Which leads me to another observation of mine...

I think some of the people that don't want kids, such as yerself and @BrunotheBoxer , would probably be the best parents.

I have told Zemedici the same thing and I am sure Bruno would be a great pops too.

Thank you both very much, that means a lot.

Wifey and i have decided hard no right now, but my parents said they were the same way at my age. Time will tell. I just have a lot of aspirations and things i want to do, and they get exponentially more difficult and expensive if i throw kids into the equation ya know? Maybe we’ll revisit in a few years. :D

blk02edge

Established Member
Thank you both very much, that means a lot.

Wifey and i have decided hard no right now, but my parents said they were the same way at my age. Time will tell. I just have a lot of aspirations and things i want to do, and they get exponentially more difficult and expensive if i throw kids into the equation ya know? Maybe we’ll revisit in a few years. :D
Me and my girl are the same way, except we would actually be shitty parents lol

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I was 34 when my wife and I finally and successfully had kids that made it home with us from the hospital. A twin boy and girl. They are literally the light of my life. Then last year, at the ripe age of 40 we had another baby girl. We are done now, but man, here is the thing. If you start finding that you are feeling like you have beat the game, and are getting bored with life, level up. Your own kids are the next chapter. I honestly don't remember or miss life before them. It is like I woke up for the very first time, and was a parent. If not for my kids, I just don't know if I would be here right now. I really don't.

@Zemedici

Users who are viewing this thread