Celine Dion's satanic gender neutral clothing line..For Kids (Real)

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Before this gets too serious, this is just a thing that makes you go hmm. thread. I just always enjoy looking into symbolism. Not random stuff, but when it is intended to relate to something. Like the Baphomet star on some of the clothing. That really made me to a double take.

ism-pentagram-pentacle-sigil-of-baphomet-symb-satanic-star-5b4b9327c087a2.2020978915316795277886.jpg

star.JPG

Zemedici

Established Member
Before this gets too serious, this is just a thing that makes you go hmm. thread. I just always enjoy looking into symbolism. Not random stuff, but when it is intended to relate to something. Like the Baphomet star on some of the clothing. That really made me to a double take.

View attachment 1534090

View attachment 1534089

oh its exactly what you think it is....hahaha

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
They believe it's the spirits of their family members coming to sit on their chest at night and it is welcomed I think.

Nothing too wild, but they are very spiritual. My take is that it is not family members lol.

yeah...others call it a witch on your back etc...I am going to go with it sure as hell ain't granny.

Klay

Established Member
I KNEW me posting that would drum up some conversation lololol I'm cool with it :D

Ironic? No?

Satanism is the worship of satan.

I don't worship shit.

Simple as that. I control my own destiny. What happens to me is in direct relation of the decisions I have made.

Its all good man - everyone's experiences are different, and that's what makes us all individuals. I don't hold anyone's beliefs against them or dislike certain people for what they believe. As long as what someone else is practicing doesn't affect me, I'm good.

I SHALL NOT! hahahahaha and thank you for opening up, Hissman. To me, instead of placing the effort into worship and praising God, I place that effort directly into myself and improving my own being, on a daily basis.

Touche sir......

BET YOU WONT BUY IT! hahahaha

Yes regretted cutting it about 30 seconds after she set the clippers down. Went from hair that was past shoulder length, to a 3 on the top and 2 on the sides :( ****.

Sorry didn't mean to infer you worship Satan or that you are trying antagonize christians. I was more referring to the company itself you illustrated. Seems hypocritical of that company to use images that would offend Christians mostly under the guise of free thought. Free thought shouldn't be anti Christianity considering it is just the person freely thinking for themselves. As a christian, I also think for myself.

I would think wearing images of a "made up character" would not promote free thought. But that is just me. Like you said, you do it more for the shock value. I can understand that.

On topic though, I find the clothing line by celine Dion to be even more disturbing then what you wear simoly because it targets kids. Seems like it is trying to plant some seeds in young minds about there being no genders.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
That's what I'm saying.

Someone's religious affiliation has dick to do with their morals / how they treat another human being.
I think parenting has more to do with it than anything else. Which leads me to another observation of mine...

I think some of the people that don't want kids, such as yerself and @BrunotheBoxer , would probably be the best parents.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I think parenting has more to do with it than anything else. Which leads me to another observation of mine...

I think some of the people that don't want kids, such as yerself and @BrunotheBoxer , would probably be the best parents.

I have told Zemedici the same thing and I am sure Bruno would be a great pops too.

blk02edge

Established Member
They believe it's the spirits of their family members coming to sit on their chest at night and it is welcomed I think.

Nothing too wild, but they are very spiritual. My take is that it is not family members lol.
"Maybe ghosts of insects you've killed come back to haunt you and that's why it sometimes feels like a bug is crawling on when there actually is not." -Shower thoughts

As to the OP, that really is some pretty messed up ''style" creepy, especially for kids clothing... no thanks

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
"Maybe ghosts of insects you've killed come back to haunt you and that's why it sometimes feels like a bug is crawling on when there actually is not." -Shower thoughts

As to the OP, that really is some pretty messed up ''style" creepy, especially for kids clothing... no thanks

I dont know if it is a form of sleep paralysis I get periodically now but it is very much a similar experience. I get the same overwhelming feeling of dread come over me, but my body does not necessarily freeze up the same like someone is holding me down. Instead I start to get a buzzing in my ears and head that quickly intensifies and it intensifies to a point where it is like a droning or humming sound that is so freakin loud that it makes me feel like my head is going to explode and I cant move because of that. Basically the whole time in my mind Im rolling around in agony, cupping my ears with my hands (which I dont know if I really am), and clinching my teeth so hard it feels like they are going to crack, and just like normal sleep paralysis for me, I pray and pray and it finally stops. I feel like Im being attacked but in a different way now.

I have really bad tinnitus now so the ringing in my ears is pretty constant and Im wondering if it is amping up due to stress while Im sleeping at night. I find myself sleeping on the couch a lot now with the TV on to drown it out.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
ITT....people upset by black clothes with unusual geometric shapes.

No, I wouldn't put my daughter in any of it. But not because it's "satanic". Because I don't want her starting down the whole emo path.

Yep, there's an old saying that I think describes the clothing, attributed to Napoleon: "Do not ascribe to malice that which can be adequately explained by incompetence." In other words, the clothing line is dumb. Start, middle and end. All there is to the story. You've got a designer with an ego that can't be reeled in, in an endeavor that it does not matter if the clothing line makes dime one or fails, in an industry (fashion) known for being completely shot-through with dumb.

Malice and incompetence. It can be difficult to tell the difference.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.

You are too kind my very best friend. But alas. I am too selfish and self centered to be a father.

And besides the dishwashah doesn’t want them either.

blk02edge

Established Member
I dont know if it is a form of sleep paralysis I get periodically now but it is very much a similar experience. I get the same overwhelming feeling of dread come over me, but my body does not necessarily freeze up the same like someone is holding me down. Instead I start to get a buzzing in my ears and head that quickly intensifies and it intensifies to a point where it is like a droning or humming sound that is so freakin loud that it makes me feel like my head is going to explode and I cant move because of that. Basically the whole time in my mind Im rolling around in agony, cupping my ears with my hands (which I dont know if I really am), and clinching my teeth so hard it feels like they are going to crack, and just like normal sleep paralysis for me, I pray and pray and it finally stops. I feel like Im being attacked but in a different way now.

I have really bad tinnitus now so the ringing in my ears is pretty constant and Im wondering if it is amping up due to stress while Im sleeping at night. I find myself sleeping on the couch a lot now with the TV on to drown it out.
Damn man that sounds awful, hopefully goes away sooner than later

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
You know I understand and respect that decision. I also know that you'd be a great dad.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk
Most guys who do not want kids have been guided by the mirror and memories of their youth.

They do not want a kid as ugly as them and know the kid will be a hellion just like they were, lol! Smart decision.

OK Bozos, stop clowning around.

Users who are viewing this thread