CDC performance grille... with a pony?

Nuar

Established Member
Am I the only one that likes this look?

I've been trying to find some photos or some guides how to mount the pony so that its "floating" in the center like that.
So far no success.

06-nitto-tire-mustang-sema.jpg

01-dso-eyewear-mustang-sema.jpg

Last edited:

Nuar

Established Member
Thats what I've been thinking but if you look at the red Nitto car, the grille is exposed and there are no visible brackets or holes. Looks very clean

Thalilbear02

Established Member
I opted for just a clean look without the badge, but I'm sure you could make yours work with some fab work:

jurrian-mustang-doug-johnson-181.gif

jurrian-mustang-doug-johnson-101.gif

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
Thats what I've been thinking but if you look at the red Nitto car, the grille is exposed and there are no visible brackets or holes. Looks very clean

its because the bracket is painted black and i bet the made it at a angle towards the back of the grill so the pony hides it a little too. im gonna rig up something on my car like that and see if i like it. if i do il make a bracket. if the bracket is good il make a few extras. but im 80% sure im not gonna like it in person.

those first 2 cars posted look pretty clean. white car needs to lose the stupid looking vent on the fender.

Nuar

Established Member
its because the bracket is painted black and i bet the made it at a angle towards the back of the grill so the pony hides it a little too. im gonna rig up something on my car like that and see if i like it. if i do il make a bracket. if the bracket is good il make a few extras. but im 80% sure im not gonna like it in person.

those first 2 cars posted look pretty clean. white car needs to lose the stupid looking vent on the fender.

Sweet, let me know if you come up with something :)

My car is in storage so even if I wanted to, cant mess around with it at the moment.

Vert

Established Member
I think the bracket is recessed back into the grille so it looks like the pony is floating.

Users who are viewing this thread