CCW SP540 18x9 & 18x11

OSU34

Established Member
Got these wheels brand new and put about 200-300 miles on them. An opportunity cane up for me to buy the wheels I have always dreamed of having so I am jumping on it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with these and look brand new. As of now, I am only selling the rims and not the tires. If you want to pay extra for the whole setup we can talk.

They have a big brake cut and also are ceramic coated.

Let me know if you have any specific questions or if you’d like to see more pictures.

Looking to get $3,000. I can also ship on your dime
IMG_3463.JPG
. I am in the SF Bay Area.

IMG_4150.JPG
IMG_4151.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

OSU34

Established Member
@NateDogg
Absolutely. The smoke finally cleared enough for me to take some pics. Unfortunately I could really capture them in the sun as they really have a “pop”. Here are some pics. Let me know if you want some more. I’m having some issues uploading them I’ll add some more momentarily

IMG_4155.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Adower

Established Member
Man if they would fit on a SN95 I would definitely take them. What are you looking to replace them with?

OSU34

Established Member
The SN95s don’t have the same bolt pattern? True Forged Chicanes are wheels I’ve always wanted and found a wheel that BC forged makes that is very similar.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Adower

Established Member
The SN95s don’t have the same bolt pattern? True Forged Chicanes are wheels I’ve always wanted and found a wheel that BC forged makes that is very similar.

Yes. However, it’s the back spacing that is the issue. If you’re looking for some true forged, i have some victories.

OSU34

Established Member
I could be interested. Wanna PM me with basic info and some pics?

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Yes. However, it’s the back spacing that is the issue. If you’re looking for some true forged, i have some victories.

I have 18" True Forged wheels cut for a Terminator installed on my 98. The rear are 11" wide with 305 40s and with zero rubbing, and they sit flush with the rear quarter panel.
03/04 IRS wheels fit better than the SRA wheels on our sn95s, IMO anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread