Ccw Rear Wheels

MUSTANGDB

Established Member
I have a set of ccw wheels 18x11 with brand new michelin ps2 315/30/18 for sale.I am looking for $1200 shipped for these.The tires alone sell for 429 ea. on tirerack.com.So you basically would be getting the ccw wheels for around $350 for the set.
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL]90.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture027small8gg.jpg]
picture027small8gg.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

MUSTANGDB

Established Member
They are anodized classics.The fronts are not damaged,I have a set on my car as it sits.I ordered a spare set with bfg drs that are on my car.So these are just sitting around!

MUSTANGDB

Established Member
These too were backup set for my car. But since I am selling my car soon these are for sale. There are absolutely no problems with the wheels. They look amazing and the tires are brand new!!

harley56

Established Member
Have an interest, but a question for you. I've just bought a '99 cobra and looking for something different than the 18" black FR500's that are currently on it. I'm assuming fit is the same as your '03, but do you know if fit could be an issue, or should be fine? Thanks!

CANiHaveGasCash

Established Member
Do you have any pictures of them on the car? preferably from the rear to see if they are flush with the fender. Every set I have seen so far stick out just a hair

Floof

McDoof
Established Member
Harley56

Sorry for the quick thread derail here, but I can't PM him due to his newness and I figured he'd check back here....

Hey I just saw that you are new here and from CA. I don't know if this is your first mustang, or where in Northern CA you live, but myself and a few others in the Sacramento area have our own forums, sacstangs.com and we get together friday and saturday nights, weather permitting.

If you are around the Sacramento area, and are interested, sign up over at sacstangs.com, it's free, and make a 'hello' post. we talk a lot of shit but it's all for fun and there's always a closed course somewhere when we get together. Most of the guys on the site drive terminators, got a few vettes, ls1's, and subarus that hang with us too. Anyways, welcome, and I look forward to maybe seeing you around, esp. in that viper! :rockon:

Dustin a.k.a. Floof

sorry once again, and I'm sure you'll have no problem selling those sexy rims :coolman:

harley56

Established Member
MUSTANGDB, thanks for the fit on the '99. I'll watch for the pics and looking into what the fronts would run me, I figure $1K+, so I'll post back.

FLOOF: I live in Santa Rosa, so a bit of a drive to hang with you guys, but I do go to Thunderhill and race with NASA in the Camaro-Mustang challenge series. You guys should come up and watch, it's good stuff, about 20-25 camaros and mustangs going at it.

http://www.camaromustangchallenge.com/

harley56

Established Member
MUSTANGDB Going to pass. You're deal is obviously fair, but talked to CCW today and 2 fronts plus tires are going to run another $2K. If I decide to step up my budget I'll see if you still have them, otherwise, best of luck, they look great!

Users who are viewing this thread