WANTED: CCW classics

Mccauleymt

Established Member
Looking for a set of classics for my gt500. Polished or black. I have a set of Shelby Venice wheels I could trade towards them as well. Would prefer 20’s. Located in PA

will also consider true forged as well!

Last edited:

68gtscode

Established Member
I would double check with CCW on your specific brakes before buying. They don’t offer much clearance and you’d want to account for a spacer should you need to run one.

LuuisHernandez

Established Member
They’re custom-made so with a 19” and high enough offset, they’ll work and clear 6Ps.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

68gtscode

Established Member
I don’t mean to be argumentative or a nuisance in your thread. When I bought a set for my 03 Cobra, I went with their big brake cut, and they told me they wouldn’t fit over Brembos. I had to go with Wilwoods because of their narrower caliper profile. Perhaps there’s enough room to fit them on a GT500 with a really thick mounting pad? I wanted to buy a set for my GT500 too but wound up buying a set of True Forged. Just make sure they fit your brakes before you buy.

Mccauleymt

Established Member
I don’t mean to be argumentative or a nuisance in your thread. When I bought a set for my 03 Cobra, I went with their big brake cut, and they told me they wouldn’t fit over Brembos. I had to go with Wilwoods because of their narrower caliper profile. Perhaps there’s enough room to fit them on a GT500 with a really thick mounting pad? I wanted to buy a set for my GT500 too but wound up buying a set of True Forged. Just make sure they fit your brakes before you buy.

No problem at all, i appreciate the input! Don’t want to make a couple thousand dollar mistake

Mccauleymt

Established Member
what true forged did you go with? Do you have a picture?

68gtscode

Established Member
what true forged did you go with? Do you have a picture?

Sorry for the delay, I didn’t see your note. I bought a set of True Forged Super Sports, three-piece 20” x 9” front and 20” x 11” rear, black centers with polished lips, matching center caps. I will try to dig up some pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread