CCW Classics TITANIUM with brand new BFGs

SonicBeast

Established Member
Somebody with a sonic blue car needs to buy these and post pics. I think thwy would look killer on SB or mistachrome. That center finish is out of this world sick. Wish I had the money for these droool

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
so what car sold? SY or MG
either way....those wheels are SICK!!!
if i had the funds i'd jump all over these things.....glws

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
so what car sold? SY or MG
either way....those wheels are SICK!!!
if i had the funds i'd jump all over these things.....glws

I sold the MG car about a year ago, and sold the SY car a few days ago. Well, it's pending, but there's no reason the deal shouldn't go through.

Somebody with a sonic blue car needs to buy these and post pics. I think thwy would look killer on SB or mistachrome. That center finish is out of this world sick. Wish I had the money for these droool

I agree. Because the centers shift colors, I think they would look sick on Mystic.

Still at 3k? Pm me please

Yes sir, still NO SHIPPING. I must get 5 PMs a day saying people will take them how much shipped...not doing it sorry!

Damn. I wish it was about 3 months later so I could have some cash saved up. These are damn nice wheels.

I'm in no hurry to sell. They may still be here, not going to give them away. :beer:

'03snkbt

Established Member
I sold the MG car about a year ago, and sold the SY car a few days ago. Well, it's pending, but there's no reason the deal shouldn't go through.

didn't realize the MG was gone also......always two of SVTP's cleanest.
what's in store now?

'03snkbt

Established Member
2014 GT :beer:

looks like everybody is jumping ship. i've tossed around the idea myself. figure i'll drive mine for another year and see how i feel then.
can't wait to see the "next wheel setup on the new whip" :beer:

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
looks like everybody is jumping ship. i've tossed around the idea myself. figure i'll drive mine for another year and see how i feel then.
can't wait to see the "next wheel setup on the new whip" :beer:

Already in the works. Going to the darkside.

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Did it once before and the actual cost to ship wasn't even close to the quote I recieved before hand and I got ****ed out of hundreds of dollars because of it. Not dealing with that again.

fordvicious32v

Established Member
My family member works for fed ex freight, I'll pay the shipping at a discounted
price. All you need to is drop them off at your nearest fed ex freight location. Lmk if your interested

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Still the BEST looking set of CCW's I've ever seen. GLWS man, too bad I don't have the coin for them. They are gorgeous!

Thank you sir :beer:

My family member works for fed ex freight, I'll pay the shipping at a discounted
price. All you need to is drop them off at your nearest fed ex freight location. Lmk if your interested

I have a couple people locally interested in checking them out this weekend, if anything falls though I may consider this if you want to handle all the shipping and I just have to drop them off no cost.

TylerM35

Established Member

I agree. Because the centers shift colors, I think they would look sick on Mystic.

Yes sir, still NO SHIPPING. I must get 5 PMs a day saying people will take them how much shipped...not doing it sorry!

I'm in no hurry to sell. They may still be here, not going to give them away. :beer:

I'd love to find out if they look sick on my mystic, I'm local to you, too bad your not taking a set of wheels and cash on trade..

JbeastJ

Established Member
I don't have the cash for the wheels. But man do they look sick! I'm located about an hour away from ya, wouldn't mind coming and checking out your car sometime lol :rockon: I come to Toledo every couple weeks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread