CCW Classic for IRS 18x11 rear 18x9.5 front black centers

Cali03Cobra

Established Member
CCW Classic for IRS 18x11 rear 18x9.5 front black anodized centers wheels are in good condition other then minor blemishes that happen during shipping can be polished out. Will send pictures upon request. Wheel are located in Melbourne FL $2250 picked up.

Last edited:

Cali03Cobra

Established Member
Im glad i dont take you seriously, thought we had a deal. wow lol

Sorry but we never had a for sure deal we discussed price but I didn't commit to trading. This is just a feeler I have so many options not sure what I want to do as of yet. I have a few people that want to buy my car, a few that want to trade their cars, and I don't really know if I want to keep it or sell it so that's why I have not decided if I am going to trade you yet or not. I am not goign to be back to Florida for two weeks anyways and you want me to drive 4 hours one way to pick them up when I would like to spend the time with my family I only get 2 weeks then I need to fly back here to Korea. No offense I'm not trying to be rude just saying I am doing whats in the best interests of me and my family.

If anyone wants to come pick them up they are at my mechanics shop in Melbourne, FL he will sell them to you on my behalf or my brother in law can also. I'd perfer not to ship but will if someone is willing to pay for the shipping.

I'm really only looking for a setup with 16x10 or 15x10's in the rear if I am going to do a trade.

Last edited:

VenomSVT03

CRUSHER
Established Member
So you sent me this PM right before you posted on this thread

Cali03Cobra said:
Didn't know we had a finalized deal. If you want to to do it for sure I am down to trade you. I just wasn't sure if you were 100%.

If i remember correct YOU PM'd me about trading wheels and wanting to make a deal, i NEVER contacted you about them. Keep your wheels man, I'm not interested in them anymore

Cali03Cobra

Established Member
if someone local wants to get these I will give a good deal today only. I have someone that has cash ready to send but I would rather not ship them. Today only great deal or they are getting shipped.

NoSloCoupe

Established Member
Curious, whats different in them being for IRS? How would they look on a solid axle?

Users who are viewing this thread