Castrated and soulless

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Wow yeah that couldn’t have been any worse. Thanks for that…

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Couldn’t even watch a minute of the video. It sickens me what they are doing to this hobby, it reminds me of what they did with project X.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Hopefully they put this same technology in the first Electric Mustang for sale comercially lol. IDN why ppl are hating on 1500 lbs of TQ. Thats the beauty of electric u get instant TQ and LOTS of it.

Yea its quiet but so will be all EV's. There is no real way around that unless u want fake exhaust sounds.

I think when ppl go for a ride in their first EV and experience 1500 lbs of TQ they will have a different attitude. The first hit will be so exhilarating u wont give a ratts ass about how it sounds. And most everything will likely be AWD so traction wont be much of an issue with good tires.

U guys should be happy with stuff like this. Its only gonna make the gas powered vehicles u currently own that much more desirable and valuable one day soon. Especially if u own a GT500 13/14.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hopefully they put this same technology in the first Electric Mustang for sale comercially lol. IDN why ppl are hating on 1500 lbs of TQ. Thats the beauty of electric u get instant TQ and LOTS of it.

Yea its quiet but so will be all EV's. There is no real way around that unless u want fake exhaust sounds.

I think when ppl go for a ride in their first EV and experience 1500 lbs of TQ they will have a different attitude. The first hit will be so exhilarating u wont give a ratts ass about how it sounds. And most everything will likely be AWD so traction wont be much of an issue with good tires.

U guys should be happy with stuff like this. Its only gonna make the gas powered vehicles u currently own that much more desirable and valuable one day soon. Especially if u own a GT500 13/14.
Sorry, Brett, but a soulless and quiet "muscle" car just is not what the majority of muscle car owners want. Is it going to eventually happen (EVs taking over the market)? Of course, unfortunately. But a majority will likely be kicking and screaming right to the end.

And you're missing an important point when you say we should be happy because EVs are going to make gas powered vehicles more desirable and more valuable. There's a time limit on that. CA is aiming to outlaw gas powered vehicles by 2035. If that happens, along with other states implementing gas-related taxes and other fees to encourage the move to EVs and discourage driving an ICE vehicle, ICE values are going to tumble because they'll only be seen in museums.

So everyone should really enjoy their ICE each and every day because there will be a day when we'll be talking about how much we miss them and driving them.....as we walk into our garage to decide which EV we're going to drive that day. :(

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Reminds me of the all electric Cobra Jet Ford has been running in the NMRA circuit the past couple of years. It sounds like a sowing machine going down the track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread