Cars & Coffee - Marble House in Newport, RI - July 14 - 8a to 10am

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
Motors & Mansions - Audrain Auto Museum

Cars & Coffee - Marble House on Bellevue Avenue in Newport, RI - July 14 - 8am to 10am.

Bellevue Avenue is where the world's richest folks built a lot of "Summer Cottages" so this is a good excuse to come to Newport for a visit. There's also a very good chance Jay Leno will be there, being as he recently bought a HUGE Newport mansion just a couple of miles away on the oceanfront. I will definitely be there and I hope to bend Jay's ear for a minute or two, though I'm sure he will have a crowd around him, hahaha.

Weather is looking good so far. I know this conflicts a little with the Wachusett C&C, so take your pick!!!!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm sort of in-between both locations. I'm wanting to go to the Wachusett venue but might have to work. Yeah, the weather looks to be great for both.

bigmoose

Established Member
The other week at Fort Adams was great. Jay was there the whole time. I backed my car in right next to him and he said it sounded really good.

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
The other week at Fort Adams was great. Jay was there the whole time. I backed my car in right next to him and he said it sounded really good.

Hey, what was going on at Fort Adams? I usually keep an eye out for car events near to me. I just happened to stop by Fort Adams that morning and saw all the cars. I saw Leno there, and your car too!

bigmoose

Established Member
Hey, what was going on at Fort Adams? I usually keep an eye out for car events near to me. I just happened to stop by Fort Adams that morning and saw all the cars. I saw Leno there, and your car too!

Cars and coffee put on by audrain auto museum.

Users who are viewing this thread