Cars and Copters - Plymouth MA 9/16/12

Travis

Established Member
Do you need 2 plates in NH?
I was going to look into getting a new bumper and use the no holes plate mounts.

I missed the burnout, but I found this video earlier

[youtube_browser]l7dhrmhxaAs[/youtube_browser]

This looks like a controlled burnout IMO. :shrug:
I see the cops giving him crap for it, and it wasn't out of control or dragged out.

yea you need them in NH. but my car sees like 100 miles a month. i do have the no holes bracket, but i never put it on.

and god bless the internet! thats awesome

Josh662234

Established Member
That's awesome, obviously a planned burnout for the camera, car sounds excellent.
Plymouth Police can eat a d1ck. That is all

DHG4410

Established Member
We need to do more meets and cruises. Me and my buddy who was with me are going to be cruising HP to cwndyrousch shop to get our fenders rolled. Maybe we can do a meet and cruise and make a day of it if any others plan to get there fenders rolled.

Had a great time, I own the black 99 cobra with the Weld wheels. Nice meeting some of you guys. I am interested in having my fenders rolled. What is the name of the shop?

Thanks

MassDSGsvt

FORCE FED BOOST
Established Member
Had a great time, I own the black 99 cobra with the Weld wheels. Nice meeting some of you guys. I am interested in having my fenders rolled. What is the name of the shop?

Thanks

Holmes Performance in Pepperell Mass. The owner is Nick. He owned the red candy rousch. I'll be starting a new thread for getting some people together for a cruise up there. That's if he wants and has the time to roll a bunch of fenders lol. I just like giving people I know the business so once my friend is ready I'll contact Nick and set a time etc...

A.T

Established Member
FAIL on the location when road signs can be seen. Wonder how many tickets hes got with that car. :nonono:

[youtube_browser]ISSxKenv30E[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

Cobraluver

Established Member
We need to do more meets and cruises. Me and my buddy who was with me are going to be cruising HP to cwndyrousch shop to get our fenders rolled. Maybe we can do a meet and cruise and make a day of it if any others plan to get there fenders rolled.

I am willing to join depending on the day and time because ive been wanting to go to candyroush's shop to roll my fenders

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
FAIL on the location when road signs can be seen. Wonder how many tickets hes got with that car. :nonono:

[youtube_browser]ISSxKenv30E[/youtube_browser]

looks like he's on his way to the cape :lol:

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
an slr is sick. that specific one meh. the body kit sucked the front bumper fit like crap the lines on the hood were awful and the rear bumper not being painted looked dumb.

A.T

Established Member
an slr is sick. that specific one meh. the body kit sucked the front bumper fit like crap the lines on the hood were awful and the rear bumper not being painted looked dumb.

Looked like the front bumper design was from an Enzo. The rear bumper is Carbon Fiber. Fast as hell but not my style. I didn't get close to look at the body lines, but did watch the models getting in and out of it. :banana:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
yea yea I'll post them as soon as I can! This is what I'm seeing right now :lol1:

hungry-baby-birds.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread