yuke175

Established Member
Chris just emailed me this

carsandcopters11.jpg

Love how Im leading that menacing line of cars

Josh662234

Established Member
Good shot /\
it was nice to have a cruise/show 5 mins from where i grew up. They always seem to be across the state

MassDSGsvt

FORCE FED BOOST
Established Member
We need to do more meets and cruises. Me and my buddy who was with me are going to be cruising HP to cwndyrousch shop to get our fenders rolled. Maybe we can do a meet and cruise and make a day of it if any others plan to get there fenders rolled.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Chris, see post # 33 in this link. Might want to look into this...

Cars and Copters Sunday Sept 16th - Page 2 - New England Motorsports

Yes- I heard about that.

I had a conversation with the cop afterward.

They had a few patrols setup to catch speeders leaving because there were calls from neighbors about it.

It's unfortunate That this had to happen. But after last years burnout shenanigans- the airport required a police detail there. We did not know there would be 4 patrols.

The owner of the McLaren was not cited- but got a swift talking to.

These events just keep getting bigger, we may be finding a new location next year. Not 100% sure on that yet

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
I understand about the burnouts and speeding, couldn't agree more they deserve tickets.

But no front plates and such ? Not good.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I understand about the burnouts and speeding, couldn't agree more they deserve tickets.

But no front plates and such ? Not good.

I think no one was speeding when they got there- plate tickets must have been out of boredom??

I don't know- nothing I could do about it- it sucks that was happening. Most action Plymouth PD probably got this year!
Regardless- I'm out in your neck of the woods today

MassDSGsvt

FORCE FED BOOST
Established Member
It was pretty stupid at the end. people probably shouldn't be doing burnouts in the street but doing a quick pull to open a wastegate. Whats wrong with that. I don't understand cracking down on people.who have a passion for cars when there's such drug and alcohol problem in the areas. Either way it was a great event and I enjoyed it. Can't wait for next year and I will definetly be going where ever it ends up being. That cruise from stop n shop got me pumped up for CSP.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I took over 200 pictures yesterday. Had a great time and glad I didn't get stopped for no front plate. Some random kid at the exit was like go left and go down this road and do a burnout. I was like why? I'm not gonna act like an idiot right now lol.

Ill get the pics up as soon as I get a chance. Big thanks to Travis' for letting me use his wide angle lens all day :banana:

Josh662234

Established Member
Josh I took a pic of your Mach and sent it to Scott to kick him in the nuts. That's another mustang he shouldn't have sold. That car is sick.
HA!!! Thats awesome. He offered to buy it back a few times. I cant believe he has a boosted Cobalt now.
Do you work at Kelly's on 28?

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
the guy in the slr deserved to get a reckless driving / driving to endanger ticket. Brake stand in a crowd followed by a launch down a road that was covered with people on both sides, families, children etc. there is a time and a place and that was neither.

MassDSGsvt

FORCE FED BOOST
Established Member
HA!!! Thats awesome. He offered to buy it back a few times. I cant believe he has a boosted Cobalt now.
Do you work at Kelly's on 28?

No I don't work there. I'm good friends with Heath Kelly and I work on my car there. And yes from a 660+ whp saleen to a turbo cobalt. No clue what goes through his head lol

A.T

Established Member
I know the kid that got the ticket. It was the Mineral Gray GT with the black hood. Expired inspection sticker, and loud exhaust. He has MAC long tubes, VRS O/R X, and Stingers. When he took off the cop at the exit warned him that he'll get ticketed for doing something stupid. I think it was $130.

I was supprised about how many cars had expired stickers, and no front plates.

yuke175

Established Member
I haven't worn a front plate in 4 years of owning this mustang... got hassled once but let go

Travis

Established Member
I was supprised about how many cars had expired stickers, and no front plates.

Both of those apply to me lol. I didnt go out the main entrance tho, I was sneaky.

We need to do more meets and cruises. Me and my buddy who was with me are going to be cruising HP to cwndyrousch shop to get our fenders rolled. Maybe we can do a meet and cruise and make a day of it if any others plan to get there fenders rolled.

i need to do that

Last edited:

A.T

Established Member
Both of those apply to me lol. I didnt go out the main entrance tho, I was sneaky.

Do you need 2 plates in NH?
I was going to look into getting a new bumper and use the no holes plate mounts.

I missed the burnout, but I found this video earlier

[youtube_browser]l7dhrmhxaAs[/youtube_browser]

This looks like a controlled burnout IMO. :shrug:
I see the cops giving him crap for it, and it wasn't out of control or dragged out.

Users who are viewing this thread