Cars and coffee at Wachusett Mountain

termin8rdsg

Established Member
On July 14 from 8-11, there is a cars and coffee event, open to all types of vehicles. It’s free to go and it appears there is a food truck festival at 11. I might check this out and figured I’d circulate if anyone here was interested.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Would like to go, but kind of a hike for me.
How about you, @Dip Dungles? (Is this near you?)

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Hmmm, about 15 minutes from my house.

Edit never mind this is the same day as
C & C at Larz Anderson

Last edited:

termin8rdsg

Established Member
I have a couple cars interested in meeting beforehand to pull in together. Would anyone want to meet up beforehand? The meeting place would be Barbers crossing off 190 in Sterling. The address is 175 Leominster Road in Sterling, MA.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
I have a couple cars interested in meeting beforehand to pull in together. Would anyone want to meet up beforehand? The meeting place would be Barbers crossing off 190 in Sterling. The address is 175 Leominster Road in Sterling, MA.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

I can do that. Exit 5?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Weather looks to be good for Saturday.

Wish it was more than 8 - 11 AM. It's just under a 2 hour drive for me, but I'm still seriously considering going. If just to see @GOTSVT?'s Demon! If he does bring it. ;)

mnewxcv

Established Member
Drove my car back from my mechanics shop last night, it was the first time driving it in 2 months.

She needs a quality bath before Saturday. Freaking stoked gentlemen.

Your car isn't the only one needing a bath. Been doing a ton of driving so I've been taking the accord while the Mustang has been at my dad's, under a tree, dripping sap. Wash today, polish tomorrow? Don't think I have a choice, unless I want to look like a bum on Saturday.

Dip Dungles

Pew Pew
Established Member
Premium Member
Your car isn't the only one needing a bath. Been doing a ton of driving so I've been taking the accord while the Mustang has been at my dad's, under a tree, dripping sap. Wash today, polish tomorrow? Don't think I have a choice, unless I want to look like a bum on Saturday.

Get on that man. I’m just cleaning inside then Chadwicking the exterior bc I’m lazy

Users who are viewing this thread