CarFax/Oasis Reports

MountainDew

Do the Dew!
Established Member
Hey all, I'm looking at an 04L White, 63k miles. Looks pretty stock except for exhaust. The CarFax the dealer pulled up says it is a one owner FL truck, but looking underneath it definitely doesn't look like FL truck. There's a light amount of rust, nothing worrying, just curious if Lightnings rusted a bit more. Though, it might have been a beachside truck too. The front fenders where the bolts hold them on have been moved, you can absolutely tell and I"m not a professional. Some overspray on the rubber grommets that stop the hood when it's closed too.

Link to the truck:
2004 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning 2WD - Cars For Sale Melbourne, FL

Anyways, here's the vin

FTRF07374CA74195

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
only thing on fords history is a recall that was done at a dealer in Fl... clean warranty wise..

Dlr Cd-Sub Cd: 09699 - * Name: MULLINAX FORD Ph: 386-4289094 St:FL Ctry Cd: USA Reg Cd: NA Repr Date:12-SEP-2007 Doc #:040434A
Cust Comments: PERFORM 05S28
Tech Comments: 31837 REQ RECALL # 05S28 PERFOREMD SPEED CONTROL RECALL # 05S28

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MountainDew

Do the Dew!
Established Member
What do you guys think about the price? Is it good/bad? What should I look for? Is their a guide for SVTL's like CobraBob has for Terminators?

Users who are viewing this thread