Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Saints

Votes: 39 62.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

-Chip-

You Better Come Correct!
Established Member
I beleive they honestly could have scored 60 tho. They had 45 in the middle of the 3rd. They kinda just cruised from there.

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
I don't know about other people, but I do tend to avaoid threads and situations where people are talking smack about a team, especialy my team. I don't like to talk smack when my team is involved, but I will correct statments made that are either totaly baseless, based on belief and passed off as fact, or any situation where the smack talk is unwarranted.

I will also not talk a lot of smack when my team does well for a lot of reasons, not the least of which being that it can go as easily as it can come. That's why I always get a kick out of some of the discussions in college football, where the teams almost never play each other. It is so pointless to "debate" if a team is better or not because there are so called upsets about as often as blowouts, of teams of similar stature anyway.

With all that being said, I am very proud of my Saints and they played a good all around game today!

65fastback2+2

Established Member
They didn't score 60, but they definitely showed the rest of the season wasn't a fluke.

i disagree....green bay put up 45 on the cards last week.

you dont lose your last 3 games of the season in a row (including one to the bucs) if there isnt some "fluking" going on

-Chip-

You Better Come Correct!
Established Member
i disagree....green bay put up 45 on the cards last week.

you dont lose your last 3 games of the season in a row (including one to the bucs) if there isnt some "fluking" going on
Man, as proven in multiple threads before. You really have no CLUE about football. Especially teams that you don't pull for or favor. You honestly should just mute yourself and go read some facts about what is going on around the league. :read:

65fastback2+2

Established Member
Man, as proven in multiple threads before. You really have no CLUE about football. Especially teams that you don't pull for or favor. You honestly should just mute yourself and go read some facts about what is going on around the league. :read:

so youre telling me they lost their last 3 games of the season in a row in purpose.

its either on purpose or accident (fluke)....choose one and quit being a moron (course judging by your avatar, you dont have a clue about football and are just talking about your team you pull for)

-Chip-

You Better Come Correct!
Established Member
so youre telling me they lost their last 3 games of the season in a row in purpose.

its either on purpose or accident (fluke)....choose one and quit being a moron (course judging by your avatar, you dont have a clue about football and are just talking about your team you pull for)

1.) Our depth was hurt, dallas just brought it. They won plain and simple.

2.) So we screwed up on the bucs and didn't finish strong.

3.) Carolina. Our entire second string was in for the game.

We lost 3 what ever. What does 3 losses have to do with the 2nd season. Nothing. We were still 13-3. Plain and simple.

Nothing was on purpose nor accident. We lost 3, doesn't matter how. What matters now is we finish strong and bring the wood. Just watch.

Users who are viewing this thread