Carbonized Gray Mach-E GT Performance Edition reserved

Fat Boss

Established Member

Fat Boss

Established Member
Lol.. OP has white man dread locks and a "Im with her" pin attached to it's shirt.

Obsessed with homos, are you?

EDIT: Sorry, I thought you typed I'm with him.

You're the one living in So Cal. Last I checked that was the land of white dudes with dreads.

Last edited:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
It had to at some point.

I think about $65k for the Performance Edition.

Something like that. I'm thinking September. I'd rather have it sooner, but won't freak out if it's later.

Yes, I'm thinking I'll get about $10k in tax breaks like I did on the Focus Electric. My dealer doesn't do ADM's.

So you are able to take full advantage of the tax breaks. Unfortunately had 2 employees that were unable to take the full advantage of the tax breaks on the Tesla they bought.

Fat Boss

Established Member
So you are able to take full advantage of the tax breaks. Unfortunately had 2 employees that were unable to take the full advantage of the tax breaks on the Tesla they bought.

Yes I will get the $7500 federal tax credit and like $2000 or $2500 from the state. Lord knows I pay enough taxes to realize the full credit. C'mon democrats, repeal that limit on state and local taxes that you cried and cried about when the republicans enacted it.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Yes I will get the $7500 federal tax credit and like $2000 or $2500 from the state. Lord knows I pay enough taxes to realize the full credit. C'mon democrats, repeal that limit on state and local taxes that you cried and cried about when the republicans enacted it.

Any way to try an benifit from the tax breaks. The way uncle joe is looking at it. Doesn't seem that repeal is on his agenda. Looks to be going after capital gains. I just want him to leave retirement accounts, 401k and pension alone.

Fat Boss

Established Member
Any way to try an benifit from the tax breaks. The way uncle joe is looking at it. Doesn't seem that repeal is on his agenda. Looks to be going after capital gains. I just want him to leave retirement accounts, 401k and pension alone.

I'm in full agreement on leaving that alone.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The time limit on the EV tax break definitely needs to be extended. The extension will only help ease folks on the fence to make the jump. Especially if the Administration is pushing Green.

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
You're gonna need it on this turd. The three year residual value is predicted to be in the mid 40% of initial price. Glad the rest of us can help you make a bad decision so easily ( Edit: because the tax rebate driving this government mandated technology is coming out of the tax payers pocket, and not free market driven).

Squeezed out with help from the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

Fat Boss

Established Member
You're gonna need it on this turd. The three year residual value is predicted to be in the mid 40% of initial price. Glad the rest of us can help you make a bad decision so easily.

Oh aren't you cute. Nice to know you're such a great seer of the future. I'll be sure to look back at all your quaint advice on the stock pick thread.

BTW- the last electric Ford I bought for $17k, I can sell 4 years later with 30k miles on it for $15k.

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
It's not me saying that... It's Ford. You think I'd make this this shit up? It's comedy gold, all these people thinking that coal fired power wheels are better than ICE vehicles.
EVs Get Hammered on Residual Values, For Now
Oh aren't you cute. Nice to know you're such a great seer of the future. I'll be sure to look back at all your quaint advice on the stock pick thread.

BTW- the last electric Ford I bought for $17k, I can sell 4 years later with 30k miles on it for $15k.

Users who are viewing this thread