Carbonized Gray Mach-E GT Performance Edition reserved

Fat Boss

Established Member
I decided I'm tired of driving the electric Focus as a DD. I put down $500 on a gray Mach-E GT PE.

It'll rock 480HP and 634LBS through AWD with the mag shocks. My guess is it'll be nearly as quick as my 2013 GT350.

It'll look something like this, but with the GT grill, GT wheels, tint, and probably some black Shelby stripes. The waiting begins. Hope to see it by Sep.

2020-Ford-Mach-E-Carbonized-Gray_o.png

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Doesn't the GT start at around $60K (with likely an ADM added)? There's as much as $7,500 in federal tax incentives available. A plus.

Fat Boss

Established Member
...and so it begins.

It had to at some point.

Total price?

I think about $65k for the Performance Edition.

The GT comes late this year, right?

Something like that. I'm thinking September. I'd rather have it sooner, but won't freak out if it's later.

Doesn't the GT start at around $60K (with likely an ADM added)? There's as much as $7,500 in federal tax incentives available. A plus.

Yes, I'm thinking I'll get about $10k in tax breaks like I did on the Focus Electric. My dealer doesn't do ADM's.

Cobra(ed) Up

Established Member
If the paper numbers are to be believed, the Mach E GTP is lighter at 4890lbs and almost as fast to 60mph at 3.5 secs! It has my attention.

Attachments

• Gt500 weight.jpeg
    Gt500 weight.jpeg
    53.3 KB · Views: 260

Fat Boss

Established Member
Aren't we about ready for a replacement for the S550? I think as long as Ford is making money off them they'll be produced.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It had to at some point.

I think about $65k for the Performance Edition. Something like that. I'm thinking September. I'd rather have it sooner, but won't freak out if it's later. Yes, I'm thinking I'll get about $10k in tax breaks like I did on the Focus Electric. My dealer doesn't do ADM's.
That is awesome that your dealer doesn't do ADMs. Doesn't that include GT-500s? I would assume so. That's a dealership to continue to do business with.

Fat Boss

Established Member
Yes, but we they be 100% gas?

I'm pretty sure they're committed to gas for at least the next ten years. They seem to like their track cars, and unless the Mach 1 is somehow a super hero there's going to be a demand for track beasts going forward.

Fat Boss

Established Member
@Fat Boss Im assuming you're already set up for charging at home? Will you need to upgrade the electricals for this new battery?

I'm pretty well set with my American made Clipper Creek HCS-40 charger.

32A Level 2 EVSE HCS-40 | ClipperCreek

This will be my 3rd plug in Ford, after my previous 2014 Fusion Energi and my current s**tbox 2018 Focus Electric. The Mach-E can charge at 48 AMPS, but 40 will be plenty fast enough for my needs. One accessory I have already bought is an adapter to use the bulk of the Tesla "Destination Chargers."

TeslaTap MINI 60 AMP

kaz109

Established Member
Looking forward to more on this as I have driven the base mach e and it was extremely fun. Most ppl hang up is the mustang name plate. The Mach E GT will be very fast and very affordable ( all things considered) .....make sure to post delivery

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
I'm pretty sure they're committed to gas for at least the next ten years. They seem to like their track cars, and unless the Mach 1 is somehow a super hero there's going to be a demand for track beasts going forward.

Cally already talking about 2030 ICE ban, ICE doesn't have 10 years.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
I decided I'm tired of driving the electric Focus as a DD. I put down $500 on a gray Mach-E GT PE.

It'll rock 480HP and 634LBS through AWD with the mag shocks. My guess is it'll be nearly as quick as my 2013 GT350.

It'll look something like this, but with the GT grill, GT wheels, tint, and probably some black Shelby stripes. The waiting begins. Hope to see it by Sep.

View attachment 1683113
Shelby stripes?
61064564.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread