Carbon Fiber Dual Gauge Instrument Cluster Bezel

Sprchd83

Established Member
Looking at moving my gauges off the A pillar and down to the instrument cluster. Decided on putting them in the instrument cluster as that's the cleanest look and that's what I'm going for. Was considering doing all the black abs plastic in the car with carbon fiber. One, it dresses up the interior and two, it goes well with DSG and black wheels. Carbon Driven is the only place I can find one and they are backordered for who knows how long (along with most other SN95 interior parts). Anyone know of any other places that make one or COULD make one if a shell is provided? Thanks.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
You could buy the ABS plastic one and then use a carbon fiber vinyl wrap. Just an option.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Looking at moving my gauges off the A pillar and down to the instrument cluster. Decided on putting them in the instrument cluster as that's the cleanest look and that's what I'm going for. Was considering doing all the black abs plastic in the car with carbon fiber. One, it dresses up the interior and two, it goes well with DSG and black wheels. Carbon Driven is the only place I can find one and they are backordered for who knows how long (along with most other SN95 interior parts). Anyone know of any other places that make one or COULD make one if a shell is provided? Thanks.

For what it's worth I spoke with Robert from Carbon Driven in November and he said his stock should be replenished next month.

Users who are viewing this thread