Carbon Fiber chin spoiler

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
I see that HCM makes a carbon fiber chin spoiler for our cars, has anyone bought one? I want to replace mine soon and I'd like do get a CF one but I'm curious about their fitment.
MG_7528.jpg

wckdvnm

Established Member
I see that HCM makes a carbon fiber chin spoiler for our cars, has anyone bought one? I want to replace mine soon and I'd like do get a CF one but I'm curious about their fitment.
View attachment 90997

Mine fits terrible but mine originally came from a full carbon bumper so it has to be taken with a grain of salt. But a lot of my other carbon pieces from them look terrible after only a year.

2004cobra615

sssvtsnake
Established Member
View attachment 90997
I have one. It's strong and looks good.
.5cm off on each end due to them not drilling holes exactly right. If I cared enough I could fix it but you can't tell unless ur looking for it.

I have hit ground 4 times. Only scratched it some.

I would buy it again

Sent from my SM-N920V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

bullitt2735

Established Member
Dam, I was hoping they were decent quality, I've been looking at their cf fenders for my cobra.

Does anyone else make c.f. fenders for newedges?

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
If you were so dead set on carbon fiber, just get the carbon fiber wrap on your existing chin spoiler and on the rear bumper.

94slowbra1

Established Member
If you were so dead set on carbon fiber, just get the carbon fiber wrap on your existing chin spoiler and on the rear bumper.
i thought about that for the ease but it just doesnt look the same as the real deal. if it were the only CF pieces on the car it might work but not if you have any real CF.

Users who are viewing this thread