Carb Conn a/f sniffer way off according to RWTD.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Yes, let's let them find the problem. I believe they are up front and honest and will do the right thing. A free session or a discount would be great. I don't want to start tuning or anything until I know where the numbers really are.

BTW, thanks for the disc JaKaL, I owe you lunch.

Billy Pilgram

Originally posted by JaKaL

I’d also like to know why my CD based numbers don’t match the printed graph they provided. If I get time I’ll post both so you can see what I’m talking about.
Lastly, who else in town has a dyno?

Jakal,
I believe if you look around in the viewer you can change the correction factors/etc so you get get SAE, etc. That may be causing the differences

hmwave

Established Member
When I load my run through the gears run the viewer app asks me to select gear ratios. I have no idea what to choose.

Joe5.0

Established Member
Hopefuly everything works out. There are a great bunch of guys but if are readings are off, a discount or re-run would be cool.

JaKaL

Established Member
Originally posted by Bad Habit
Jakal,
I believe if you look around in the viewer you can change the correction factors/etc so you get get SAE, etc. That may be causing the differences

Ok thanks, I'll check it out.

hmwave

Established Member
I emailed and then called and left a message for Alex to call me back on my cell phone. He has not called back yet.

Mmmm...

Users who are viewing this thread