Car won’t start day after dyno

Partyboy652

Established Member
I took the cobra to the local grocery store after work today and drove home with no issues. Everything was running great. Was throwing the bags in the trunk around hahaha.
Anyways I parked the car for about an hour and I was gunna take it for another spin but I just can’t seem to get it to turn over.

Starter is definitely trying but definitely no combustion at all. Seems like possibly a fuel delivery issue. I really don’t know what to do besides getting it towed back to the performance shop which will cost me like $275

JMetro64

Established Member
fuel rail sensor? Mine used to fail all the time and car wouldn't start until replaced. just a thought

03' White Snake

Established Member
Sounds like the FRPS crapped out. Replace it, hold the gas pedal to the floor and crank it over 10-15 seconds. Wait a few minutes and start it normally.

Partyboy652

Established Member
I must have hit
Sounds like the FRPS crapped out. Replace it, hold the gas pedal to the floor and crank it over 10-15 seconds. Wait a few minutes and start it normally.
that switch in the trunk while I was messing with the groceries. Went back and pushed the red switch in and the cobra fired right up. Thank the lord

Users who are viewing this thread