Car was stolen last night.

KidSmitty

Banned
Was gonna post earlier, but this stuff happens alot . Kids checking for unlocked cars lookin for cash. It was kids lookin for cash in your girlfriends car. They inadvertently ran across your keys and took it for a ride. Happened to my ex wife's range rover. Found it with a broken antenna 2 days later. If it was a pro it would be gone. If it was someone who knew what the car was it would have alot more than a cracked chin spoiler. They got greedy thinkin they were gonna make some money of the wheels and realized they were in over their heads. I'm sure your car is fine. May need a new clutch sooner than later but lesson learned. Lock it up. By all means get new keys made. Those little ****ers are pesky.

snakebite72

Established Member
as for the wheel locks... got a socket that will go in snugly with hammer on your wheel lock and hit it with an impact gun... 2 sec and its out, done it a million times, it works.

Stangrocka

Infant SVT Poster
Established Member
Sorry to hear the bad news and the headache you have gone through and the headaches to come, not to mention you have no ride. I'me sure it was youngsters pulling doorhandles or snapping windows looking for little stuff, Never keep keys in a car that is outside. Same for garage door openers. Bad guy breaks window, opens garage and everything is compromised including you guys in the house.

PUSHA TON

Established Member
Sorry to hear the bad news and the headache you have gone through and the headaches to come, not to mention you have no ride. I'me sure it was youngsters pulling doorhandles or snapping windows looking for little stuff, Never keep keys in a car that is outside. Same for garage door openers. Bad guy breaks window, opens garage and everything is compromised including you guys in the house.

Actually the car has been found. No damage except the chin spoiler. Plus I am getting reimburse by the INS. Co. All I know is my adjustor was a piece of shit. She claimed she didnt call me back cuz she was out of the office. Her voicemail went from helping a customer to gone for the day.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

PUSHA TON

Established Member
give them hell, call, ask for supervisors, ask for managers, etc etc. pretty sure they have to reimburse you for lost wages if you're missing time at work for this.

I work for bexar county so I get paid regardless. Just wanted what I spent at the impound back.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

CNTLOSE

It is what it is...
Established Member
Glad you got it back. Also wonder if the chin spoiler was damage by the tow truck? Guess you will never know but I it would make me feel better than it being curbed or something.

...and get rid of Geico and get a regular insurance company from a local agent. Make it much easier to deal with when your agent is your "neighbor".

turbo06gt

Established Member
It's cool man just overhaulin' fixing it up for ya. lol jp man this sux bad i had my new edge broken into once, stole everything out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread