Car was stolen last night.

PUSHA TON

Established Member
I couldn't get the car last night because they failed to mention that I needed to have the bank fax them a copy of the title to the impound yard. They told me after 2 hours if waiting and by that time my bank was already closed for the day.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

PUSHA TON

Established Member
It is so ridiculous that all I can do is laugh. I have yet to see the car and its up to 400 dollars in storage fees.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
It is so ridiculous that all I can do is laugh. I have yet to see the car and its up to 400 dollars in storage fees.

I don't think you should have to pay those out of pocket, personally. Insurance should cover those fees.

stangposse

Established Member
They won't let you see the freakin car????? What a bunch of dicks! I was able to check on my buddy's '93 Cobra when it was recovered....as a shell....and nobody had an issue with it, and I admitted I wasn't the owner of the car. They understood my buddy was at work and desperately wanted to know the condition, as would everyone else who had a car recovered.

PUSHA TON

Established Member
I finally got an answer as to where the car was recovered. On the east side of San Antonio. I have been on the phone all morning. The bank will not fax me a copy of the title so once again I have to take time off from work to try to get it handled. Not a peep from the useless ins. Co. I have not heard from them since the day it was stolen which was a week ago.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
glad to hear they found the car but what a pita trying to get it back. been there done that with a friend's towed car :kaboom:

if they stole the wheels, the stock wheels probably cost more than the aftermarket ones. stock parts can be very expensive, depending on what you have. case in point, the stock gt500 wheels are about $1k a piece. (not including tires). they never have a problem covering stock parts. and if your car was damaged at all, the insurance company will have it repaired for you to like new again. better than it being GONE and losing your $ you put down on deposit. just make sure a good shop goes over the car with a fine tooth comb to catch any and every possible thing that could have been damaged.

the car looks nice. the same color i was going to get when i was 5.0 shopping :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread