Car was stolen last night.

PUSHA TON

Established Member
What sucks is I can't do anything. Just got to play the waiting game. I am pretty sure the wheels are gone. Just have a feeling the cops are gonna find it torched.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

sa_gto

Established Member
What sucks is I can't do anything. Just got to play the waiting game. I am pretty sure the wheels are gone. Just have a feeling the cops are gonna find it torched.

My eyes are peeled.........

4.6+5.0

Established Member
This story makes me feel a little better about gettin the skylink option at signing. Supposedly with it they can locate the car within a short time after being stolen. Also it will alert them if the car is started with anything but the keys. Hope u find ur car man, I would hate to come out to an empty driveway!

flS/R

Established Member

hopefully getting torched is not an option of those thieving bastards. The car is nice looking, hopefully it only taken due to the opportunity and it gets found later only needing gas and a washing

good luck with this, I hope you get it all figured out

ViciousJay

Established Member
hopefully getting torched is not an option of those thieving bastards. The car is nice looking, hopefully it only taken due to the opportunity and it gets found later only needing gas and a washing

good luck with this, I hope you get it all figured out

once its out of his hands if i were him id pray it was torched

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member

Hopefully they will find it in one piece or not at all.

wnt2gofst

Banned
That sucks to hear. Reminds me day I walked out to take my bike to work. Yet was no bike. Was stolen. 4 month old CBR 1000RR. Same night a GSXR600 and a BUSA was stolen. Never seen again. That was 6 yrs ago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

CobRoush-00

Established Member
It is a horrible thing to have your car stolen. Sorry about that, man. To be honest with you, it's better that you find it torched and be able to get another car. If the car is recovered in driveable condition and you have to take it back, you will always have that feeling that someone violated your prime possession. I have had my car stolen when I was living in Jamaica, Queens a few years back. It was recovered a week later. After retaking possesion of the car and drive it for a few months, I sold it because the thought of that thief using my car for a few days kept haunting me every time I got in the car and each time I parked it at night. To me, it felt like someone slept with my girlfriend at the time. That car had to go. Anyway, I hope it turns out well for you. Good luck!

joecatch

Established Member
I am sorry to hear the bad news. Hope it comes out OK in the end. I would hate to have mine stolen as it took me 12 weeks to order one and finally get it. Can we assume it had no alarm system in it?

Joe C.

stang8psi

Established Member
Question is.. Did girlfriends car have anything stolen out of it? If it did it probably was a local and it was random, and car is still in the area! If nothing was stolen than my friend you were probably set up and the car is gone! Either way hope it works out for you in the end cause the keys were involved and it's never good to insurance or the police if they know that a set of keys were left somewhere and the end results are your car is missing! but again good luck!

CoreyHM1

Established Member
A lot of the time people that steal cars will let them sit for a year or so for it to "cool" down before they part them out.

But sounds to me more of a breaking into your girlfriends car and "HEY theres some keys to that badass mustang"

Sucks man, hope the best for you :beer:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member

this is why I have LoJack on both my cars. you probably would have had it back by now.

Users who are viewing this thread