Car was stolen last night.

PUSHA TON

Established Member
I don't usually drive my car too often but my car was stolen from my driveway last night. The thief broke into my girlfriend's car where I kept a spare set of keys to my car. They decided to go ahead and steal my car.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

ViciousJay

Established Member
pray they dont find it, take the cash from the insurance company and get a BOSS or GT500

PUSHA TON

Established Member
Yeah I do have gap. I owed less than its worth so I know I'm not upside down in it.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
PICS if they find it!!!! Sooooooooooo how much did you pay your buddies to do you this "favor?" . lol:-D

20redfire03

Established Member
Sucks to have your car broken into even worse to have it stolen. Lets just hope it wasn't taken or it isn't found by Dirty Mike and the Boys as we all know what they did inside a prius once.

ViciousJay

Established Member
Sucks to have your car broken into even worse to have it stolen. Lets just hope it wasn't taken or it isn't found by Dirty Mike and the Boys as we all know what they did inside a prius once.

Its called a Soup Kitchen! :lol1:

23709143.jpg

Last edited:

Reno Five-O

Established Member

F shack!

That sucks sorry to hear about your car getting stolen, I have no sympathy for thieves. I've had my house robbed twice during the time of my first and second combat tours. I know it's just "things" but for me it's more than that. It's a shitty feeling knowing you can't ever stop "pulling security" no matter where you are.

sa_gto

Established Member
Damn, I would be beyond :fm: I'm in San Antonio too. What year & color and anything distinctive about it so I can keep an eye out?

Tubra

Established Member
How utterly horrible! This makes me angry beyond all belief.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Aww damn that sucks. Bet those wheels are gone already.

Hope you find it in the same condition you left it in. Keep us updated.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
I can keep an eye out for it in Fort Worth if you want me to? Wouldn't doubt if they traveled North instead of South to try and throw the cops off.

Users who are viewing this thread