Car Trailer Carrier Hauler-Ultra Low Profile

Tractionless1

Established Member
****Respond directly to [email protected]***

Check my feedback here as well as ebay username Tractionless.

Steel 16'-8" long x 6'-8" wide, removable drivers side fender for door clearance, electric brakes on 1 axle, 600 mile old tires. Brake and bearings serviced with tire replacement 600 miles ago. Weighs 1100 lbs., 2-5/16" ball required. Needs spare tire, wheel is there to mount one to.

Ultra low profile with nose cone to protect car in tow, self contained ramps. I'm not sure of the axle weight ratings, you're welcome to come and check for yourself. Everything pictured other than tire lock and tire covers is included in sale, I'll throw in the draw bar and ball as well. No trades.

Located in Port St. Lucie FL come and get it! Asking $3,500

Trl. front.JPGTrl Back.JPGTrl Conn.JPGtrl tire.JPG

Last edited:

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
i dont know that I can come up with the money right now but any pics with the cobra on it? When I was looking around I was looking at 18 and 20ft. Would be interested to see how it sits on there. You can open the door of your cobra without issue though?

Tractionless1

Established Member
i dont know that I can come up with the money right now but any pics with the cobra on it? When I was looking around I was looking at 18 and 20ft. Would be interested to see how it sits on there. You can open the door of your cobra without issue though?

18'-20' is overkill unless you're looking to put additional stuff on the deck. You're pulling more weight for no reason and paying more $$ for dead space.

Unfortunately not on the pics, the rear tires sat just behind the downward break in the deck and the rear bumper did not hang off etc. THe dimensions I gave are of the deck. The load was perfectly balanced over the axles and it pulled dead straight, the brakes will stop your tow vehicle and trailer if you want them to, very strong. The LHS fender is removable with 3 bolts and my lowered cobra door went right over the top of the tires without issue. It also loaded on the trailer with just the provided ramps without issue. No need for jacking up the togue of the trailer nor driving tow vehicle rearwheels up on ramps or havingto use boards to load. I'm throwing the draw bar and ball in the deal now too.

Please email me direct with further communication as I can answer that much faster. [email protected]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread