Car show Hotrods for Harlie

stiles40

Got SVT?
Established Member
Just wanted to invite anyone who might want to come. We are hosting a car show for 2 year old Harlie. She was diagnosed with Leukemia and is in the middle of her fight against this horrible disease.

We will be hosting the Car show in Leesville, La on August 1st 2020, 0800-1200. The cost to enter is a donation and all proceeds go directly to the family. We will have a pancake breakfast, lunch served by the Gringo Biscuit and New Orleans Sno Balls. When you enter the show you will be given a entry card and a raffle ticket to win some great door prizes. Come join us for a great cause!
cb03b1d348199bf6e873404d90dd7f32.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What a great cause! Wish I could get there. I pray for a huge turnout, and for this young girl to be victorious over leukemia.

Hef

Established Member
This is awesome, wish I could make the trip from Ohio

stiles40

Got SVT?
Established Member
We had a great turnout for the show. The one thing that can destroy a car show is rain. You guessed it, despite a 0% chance the night before we had a pretty significant shower. It turned out to be a blessing and kept things cool,the cars came anyway. We had around 50 cars, not to shabby for our little town. I am sure we lost a few cars but we managed to raise close to 3000 dollars to help little Harlie. Thanks to everyone that participated and everyone that offered prayers.

64cc0cfd48bc52ba75e99db22fb7ac12.jpg

91d334a2d29f3430064efeda2206c390.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That was great that the fund raiser was a success. The fact that it was a fund raiser factored into some coming despite the shower. Sounds like it was a fun time for all.

Users who are viewing this thread