car not running correctly when hot! help pls!

baller1svtcobra

Established Member
Hey guys I have an 01 cobra with 60k miles on her. I've been noticing that when the car is up to temperature it will not move like when it is.freshly turned on. Anyone know wat this could be??

baller1svtcobra

Established Member
No its not missing. Runs normal when just cruising. But if I try to go full throttle it won't respond like it it does like when its cold. Recently did a tune up like a month ago. Also when I have the ac on and I'm at a stop the car will start to idle around 2k and just hang there until I put it in first and start moving. Any thoughts?

baller1svtcobra

Established Member
Found out that my exhaust is leaking some clear liquid. Don't know.if its just water or if this is normal. Can anyone give me some reasons as to what can be the cause of that? Pls and thanks

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
It's probably just water. It collects condensation when it sits. It's hard to diagnose something like this online. If it's not running rough and there aren't any codes then it's probably fine.

Last edited:

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Hey guys I have an 01 cobra with 60k miles on her. I've been noticing that when the car is up to temperature it will not move like when it is.freshly turned on. Anyone know wat this could be??

O2 sensors? Open vs closed loop operation of a vehicle?

Users who are viewing this thread