Car is gone next Friday....

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Well, I sold the car to my neighbor's Toronto police buddy and he'll be down next Friday to transport the car back to Canada. I'll miss it just as any other car I've bought and sold but that's life! I'll be purchasing another home and renting out my current town house near Fort Meade. I'll buy something else after the whole housing deal but I'm not sure as to what just yet.

FHATTCATT

Venom Still In 'Em
Established Member
This is a dang shame... this car is absolutely awesome- nice performance and styling mods, super clean, and obviously well cared for....

But you did it right- if you are going to let a car like this go, it is best to send it out of the country so hopefully you won't see it running around for it to break your heart!

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
Come on bruh, you were just about to put some more mods on it a minute ago and now you're selling it? I guess you've had it long enough to truly enjoy it, so maybe it isn't too hard for you. You definitely have one of the meanest looking Cobras I've seen. It's a true attention grabber! I'm sure you'll jump into something else even better when the time comes. If you ever want to ride shotgun to bring back memories hit me up lol

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Well, I sold the car to my neighbor's Toronto police buddy and he'll be down next Friday to transport the car back to Canada. I'll miss it just as any other car I've bought and sold but that's life! I'll be purchasing another home and renting out my current town house near Fort Meade. I'll buy something else after the whole housing deal but I'm not sure as to what just yet.

Good luck Luck Marlon! It's a great market right now for buyers.

Can we switch wheel combos before he comes and pick it up?

Almo

Established Member

Great choice!! I am just a little ahead of you as I did the exact same thing and now I am thinking about picking up a 3rd place for a 2nd rental.

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Thanks guys! I started to have 2nd thoughts about the sale and the buyer offered me more for the car. I guess it really is gone now.

Users who are viewing this thread