car covers

mustangbob

Established Member
Hey guys,

I am in San Diego now and the weather is awesome. But I have one big issue I don't have a garage right now. I have been seeing a lot of pollen collecting on the car and I am not sure if a car cover would be okay. I have heard they can cause more bad than good if used outdoors. Anyways, I was considering a California car cover but wanted to see what you all thought (other than getting a garage). Also, right now it is my only vehicle but I am planning on getting a more practical dd as well so I might store it for longer periods.

Thanks,

Bob

GTpower01

Established Member
You are totally right buddy.... California Car Covers are the best and top of the line imo... Have water proof too.... I have one on my car as we speak... They are expensive but such good quality, durable, and soft.... not to mention they fit the car perfectly!!!

Invest in one and you will never forget it- Kyle

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The Super-Weave is a parachute material that breaths but is machine washable. It reportedly sheds water more than other fabrics. It's definitely more expensive, but sometimes you definitely get what you pay for. If you're looking for ultimate protection for your Cobra, definitely consider the CCC Super-Weave.

By comparison.....

Superweave @ $317.99 (gray)
Providing the premium in outdoor, all-weather storage protection; Superweave is our most UV resistant, water resistant and weather resistant cover. The versatile Superweave material features unsurpassed moisture, dust and pollutant protection. The encapsulation technology goes INSIDE the fabric, around the fibers, resulting in a silky smooth finish that glides over fine paint finishes. Superweave is also dust-proof so it will keep your vehicle clean whether it is stored indoors or out. It still remains exceptionally breathable, allowing moisture, condensation and heat to easily escape from under the cover. When rain hits the cover it simply runs right off and any moisture left on the cover will usually dry in about 10 minutes. Its unique lightweight design also enables it to fold up to 1/3 the size of your typical outdoor car cover (about the size of a sweatshirt or jacket), but does not take away from its ability to protect your automobile's finish. The material is also easy to care for because it is the only fabric that is washer and dryer safe. 4-year limited warranty. The Superweave can be ordered in one or two-tone color combinations. Available in Black, Bright Blue, Grey, Sky Blue, Green, Red, Taupe and Yellow. Motorcycle covers are also available in the Superweave material; in Black, Grey and Taupe - single color designs only. Made in the U.S.A.

Noah @ $232.99 (gray)
Kimberly Clark's NOAH material stops virtually all dust, dirt and pollution. Highly water resistant and dust resistant (even more than Stormweave!), the NOAH fabric performs excellently whether it is for indoor or very lengthy outdoor use. This space age material provides superior protection in all weather conditions. Made with "breathable film" technology, NOAH gives the vehicle the ultimate barrier of protection, but still allows for moisture and condensation to evaporate away from your vehicle's finish. The Protective Outer Layer uses sheath-core tehcnology for strength and softness. The Micro-Porius Middle Layer is a breathable film that creates microscopic holes smaller than droplets of water or dust, yet large enough to allow moisture to escape. The Soft, Paint-Protecting Inner Layer is soft to touch and great for all paint finishes. 4-year limited warranty. Available in Grey, which was selected because its heat-resistant properties. Made in the U.S.A.

weaselp1

Established Member
The superweave and Noah are both great covers - I have the Noah, but my cobra is stored inside for the winters and my friend has a super weave and he stores his car outside in the cold wisconsin winter and the superweave does a great job.

If you are storing outside, the superweave is the way to go IMHO.

Good luck!

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
this thread edumacated me on these covers. apparently I have a noah version that came with the cobra I bought last year. it has been sitting in my living room since then because I keep my cars in the garage. they def are pretty nice covers

I won't ever use it so if anyone wants it cheap hit me up - only thing is that I can only do a local cash sale.

Users who are viewing this thread