Car cover...

delvin.a

Established Member
Just a tip for you guys that might be in the market for a car cover. A C6 z06 Noah cover fits a fox cobra pretty frackin' good. Search the craigslist yo 50 bones is all this was

Edit: you do have to remove the antenna. Also the mirrors aren't close but it works, indoor and out.

A pic for reference
b6afc856.jpg

And one more because I love it
ba1f4ae6.jpg

Last edited:

WillyB93

Established Member
I have a dust top cover for one of my cars, and a wolf cover for the other. They both came with the cars when I bought them, both fitted for the cobras.

BiLL1024

Established Member
Ive been wanting to get one for my black cobra, but im affraid it will scratch the paint and black shows everything. Have you had any issues?

I had an issue with a car cover. A few months after I had my cobra painted I bought a custom car cover. Fit great. Cost me 125$ or so.
I went out one morning and looked at the car and noticed the corner looked fuzzy. Thinking it's early and my eyes are blurry, I went looked closer, I seen both corners were fuzzy looking.
Come to find out a neighbor hood cat decided to use it as a scratching post.
Sure enough, the claws went through to the paint, and scratched both rear quarter panels. Oh I was pissed off for sure.

delvin.a

Established Member
I haven't had any scratching issues. I dust it it before I put the cover back on, maybe that helps. It's a black '93, it's been resprayed which might have an effect as well.

Users who are viewing this thread