Car Cover

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
My car is going to be sitting out side for a little while and I'm looking for a good car cover for it while it is out there but I don't want to spend a lot of money on the cover if I don't have to. I plan on putting it back in a garage in a month or so but will still use the cover in the future for perhaps an indoor and outdoor cover But it will be spending some time outside for now though. I for sure want good quality but I don't want to pay a lot of money for a brand name. So I'm looking for a good option with this. Any of you guys have any suggestions?

I know California Car covers are great but from comparing them to another site I was on they seemed to be a bit pricey. One of the sites I came across was this one:
https://www.coveranything.com/car-c...KxoCevMQAvD_BwE&find=2003-ford-mustang-478567

For $149.50 it seems like you can get a pretty nice cover.

As opposed to California Car Cover:
Choose a Cover

Theirs are custom fit but range from $257 to $493. Are they really that much better than the others out there and worth that price difference? It seems from the list given to me for my car the Noah cover is the best bang for your buck with them though.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I know nothing about their products, but that WeatherFit Platinum cover for $149. should be fine judging by the item description. Especially since you're only going to be using it for a month or so. I wouldn't over spend on a cover for that short length of time. JMO.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I know nothing about their products, but that WeatherFit Platinum cover for $149. should be fine judging by the item description. Especially since you're only going to be using it for a month or so. I wouldn't over spend on a cover for that short length of time. JMO.

Well sorry about that, I should have been more clear on that part, I will use it in the future as an indoor car cover and an out door car cover too, if the occasion ever arises again that is. So that is certainly a factor too.

Last edited:

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
I'm a big fan of the California Car Covers. Awesome fit & finish. Quality materials used throughout. They won't scratch your cars surface and they breath well too. You get what you pay for sometimes.

U.M.

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
I got two from Cal Car Cover for my '93 and '97 Cobra's. They are the Superweave All Weather Outdoor custom covers. I would recommend them. My cars started out being parked under a carport and back patio. The covers did a great job of keeping moisture and especially dust (Arizona) off the cars. They have since moved into a garage, but the cover still works. I bought these covers 8 and 9 years ago.

awful knawful

Established Member
I have 2 California car covers. An indoor only for my 87 gt. And a indoor/ outdoor for my 56 Chevy. Awesome covers. Worth the coin.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Well I might end going with California Car Cover indeed. But like Cobra Bob noticed, their competitor "appears" to be offering some pretty great quality for their price. I have a hard time believing they are selling a cover that usually costs $598 and dropping it down to $150. Just makes you think those covers never cost $600. If I'm wrong though....it's a great deal. I'm just trying to see if there is any difference with the two materials they use between California Car covers and Cover Anything.

Users who are viewing this thread