Cannon AFB/Clovis Area

Steeda04SVT

Team Bareass New Mexico
Established Member
rembradts auto body is decent here in clovis..

I haven't heard to many good things about them. There is a guy from PFO that does paint and I might have him do my rear bumper since I got it in the mail the other day. Hoping to talk to him when he gets back from his deployment, he said he will just charge for paint.

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Yea, I have been considering going to Dreamchasers, how much advance notice does he need for me to book a tune? What did your A/F ratio look like? How about your power curve?

I'll let everyone know when I am going to do the work on the car, most likely will be the first week I get home.

i wanted my a/f at 12.0 so thats what it is at. but he tunes for fuel every couple hundred RPM. Dude gets it right and spends hours doing it. he doesnt really need much of an advance im sure a week advance and you would be fine. he said he hasn't had much business right now other than NHRA 1200hp race cars there arent any fast street cars in amarillo he said. and as far as my power curve right now it starts and climbs the whole time. no drop off except for 5900 right now as he had to shut it down because of my M.A.F

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Man I never get to race anyone around here, it's always a pickup truck.

I got a DSG slow pig that will be looking for a race when it gets out the cage. haha let me know man. oh and BTW when i went into dreamchasers i was only making 544/506 which is less than you are now, and i killed Adam's vette. You should run him before he gets all that spray. its a nice kill to have.

TomballGuy05

Established Member
I got a DSG slow pig that will be looking for a race when it gets out the cage. haha let me know man. oh and BTW when i went into dreamchasers i was only making 544/506 which is less than you are now, and i killed Adam's vette. You should run him before he gets all that spray. its a nice kill to have.

We'll have to run 'em for sure, I'd like to see how hard you pull on me with a twin screw. I asked Adam if he would run me and he said not until he gets spray. He said it wouldn't be fair.

CO_SVT

Established Member
So how has Hastings been so far? Any new places to hang out or new cars coming out?

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
So how has Hastings been so far? Any new places to hang out or new cars coming out?

naw man the cops got kinda bad around here if you got a nice car, i been followed and i dont see anyone at Hastings anymore. Were going to have to start doing a lubbock cruise or something to hooters once a month. plus hastings has a bunch of idiots trying to be parking lot racers. wherever you take your car to get tuned we will have to take a cruise there and spend the day.

CO_SVT

Established Member
Sounds good, except my car will be on a trailor being towed there, but you all are more than welcome to cruise with me.

Steeda04SVT

Team Bareass New Mexico
Established Member

Haven't seen anybody there at all. I stopped going after you left Blake. We will figure out something. We need to start filming when you get back Blake. I need to send in some footage to Nakea.

pbdrew15

Established Member
Looking to buy wheels! Whos selling?

Hey guys im looking for some new wheels for my fox. Its 5 lug cobverted so post what you got for sale! Looking to buy NOW!

TT04Cobra

It's Coming.....
Established Member
Man I need to get my car done already so I can meet up with you guys. And CO SVT, my builder is outta Lubbock, they're shop is called Protech Performance. Those guys do excellent work. They're are the ones building my car right now, pretty big build...BIG build. They do the tuning and all. They're closer then dreamchasers in albq and closer then amarillo. Got any questions hit me up man. 806-790-2611.

Jason

CO_SVT

Established Member
Man I need to get my car done already so I can meet up with you guys. And CO SVT, my builder is outta Lubbock, they're shop is called Protech Performance. Those guys do excellent work. They're are the ones building my car right now, pretty big build...BIG build. They do the tuning and all. They're closer then dreamchasers in albq and closer then amarillo. Got any questions hit me up man. 806-790-2611.

Jason

Will do man, I am in Al Udeid waiting on my ride home but I'll give you a call when I get home.

We need to get all the Clovis guys together and go to Chili's when I get back, cars or not so we can at least meet everyone.

TT04Cobra

It's Coming.....
Established Member
Will do man, I am in Al Udeid waiting on my ride home but I'll give you a call when I get home.

We need to get all the Clovis guys together and go to Chili's when I get back, cars or not so we can at least meet everyone.

Sounds good to me.

CO_SVT

Established Member
looks like I am going to put the Whipple on this weekend any and all help is welcome and appreciated. My cell is 270-844-2422 names Blake.

CO_SVT

Established Member
well I got the eaton off and the valve covers swapped, all that's left is to delete the EGR, put the Whipple on, swap lowers, and put the new I/C and overflow tanks on.

Users who are viewing this thread