Cancelled orders

psucobra

Established Member
For those that have cancelled your dealer orders, how late in the process can this be done? I ordered on 3/27, current status is unscheduled, material hold, priority 19, dealer's first and only allocation.

Iceman5000

Speedfreak
Established Member
It's usually up to the dealer or if you signed a contract. You should be able to cancel without a problem if the car isn't assigned a vin or scheduled.

huggytree

Established Member
i ordered my SRT Challenger and walked away from it after it arrived at the dealership with loose fitting seats....i never signed anything or put $ down though

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
Did you give them a deposit? If the GT500 you ordered doesn't even have a VIN, you should be able to get your $$$ back easy. If not, contact Ford Customer Care

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If it's still unscheduled you can get out of it. The dealer can still change everything about the car to fit someone else's requests.

Also, if you're having second thoughts on the car...I assure you, it's worth the wait. If it's the money issue and you're in a squeeze, I commend you for having your priorities in the right order.

Good luck!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yes, the deposit was $1K.

Even with a deposit you should be fine to cancel. It hasn't even been assigned a VIN yet, a dealer can change it for another customer; no one will be out any money.

Users who are viewing this thread