I found this online for MSRP:

Race Red Coupe - White Stripes
Performance Package
Track Package
Electronics Package
Shaker Pro
Car Cover
Sport Bucket seats

I need to install the front splitter. Told dealer to keep it off to make sure I did not have any clearance issues with any driveways/work etc. Should be no problem.

Beautiful car, drives very smoothly and has a nice exhaust note.

The interior is very nice and extremely comfortable.

Have not played with it yet but that time will come.

Here are a few pics (it was cloudy and drizzled a little):

dscf9483f.jpg

dscf9482k.jpg

dscf9481k.jpg

dscf9479i.jpg

dscf9484.jpg

Scott

2013SnakeBite

Established Member
Thanks, I did not think anyone would be checking out the house.

Scott

CONGRATS, MAN. Beautiful car!! :banana: I ordered the exact same option package as you, but just in a different color & stripe.

You say the car is comfortable......even with the the base seats. I opted for them over the Recaros as I'm pretty good size (6'1", 260 lbs.). I still like the looks of the base seats, too. Thought the Recaros would be just too snug.

Can you provide any more details or personal impressions about the seats alone? Guess I'm trying to make sure I made the right choice!! :??:

Again.......great car and thanks for sharing your good fortune with the rest of us!!! :dancenana: :rockon: ;-)

Penemyone

Established Member
Can you provide any more details or personal impressions about the seats alone? Guess I'm trying to make sure I made the right choice!! :??:

:lol: Please keep us updated on the comfort of the base seats. I ordered those too. Thanks in advance and NICE RIDE!

zr1gerhardt

You can't outrun ugly!
Established Member
CONGRATS, MAN. Beautiful car!! :banana: I ordered the exact same option package as you, but just in a different color & stripe.

You say the car is comfortable......even with the the base seats. I opted for them over the Recaros as I'm pretty good size (6'1", 260 lbs.). I still like the looks of the base seats, too. Thought the Recaros would be just too snug.

Again.......great car and thanks for sharing your good fortune with the rest of us!!! :dancenana: :rockon: ;-)

I did not get the Recaros as I am 6'2" and 230 lbs. My parents have a CTS-V with the 14 way electronic adjustable Recaros and I can't sit in them for five minutes without feeling uncomfortable. And that is after adjusting them every which way possible. I sat in the Mustang Recaros and they to are way to firm, but with only 4-way manual adjustments. I could not get comfortable in them either.

The base seats are firm, but not European style of stiff and hard. The side bolsters are still pretty good and wrap around you, just not to the extent of the Recaros. There are cloth type inserts (alcenthra? what is the term?) on the side bolster to prevent you from sliding all over the place. And the six way electronic adjustments (up/down, front/back and tilt back/forth). Once I had my selection, I drove 200 miles home without once having to adjust my seat for comfort.

In fact, the best seats are the ones you don't even think about when driving!

As for looks, I think they look great. They may not be as "aggressive" looking as the Recaros, but they don't take away from the interior of the car.

Scott

Franz

Speed Freak
Established Member
I found this online for MSRP:

Race Red Coupe - White Stripes
Performance Package
Track Package
Electronics Package
Shaker Pro
Car Cover
Sport Bucket seats

I need to install the front splitter. Told dealer to keep it off to make sure I did not have any clearance issues with any driveways/work etc. Should be no problem.

Beautiful car, drives very smoothly and has a nice exhaust note.

The interior is very nice and extremely comfortable.

Have not played with it yet but that time will come.

Here are a few pics (it was cloudy and drizzled a little):

dscf9483f.jpg

dscf9482k.jpg

dscf9481k.jpg

dscf9479i.jpg

dscf9484.jpg

Scott

Love the white stripes over the red! I can just see it now- The Z06 guys will spot you from 2 miles out with that color combo and you can watch them in your rear-view zig-zagging through traffic to come up and try to prove a point. Don't let them down.:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread