Can you tell by dyno sheet if this is F150 or GT?

DiESeven

Established Member
see dyno below. Does that look like a f150 or a GT curve/numbers?

Attachments

• 69E2C735-395A-423F-8D9A-68C3BBE363A8.jpeg
    69E2C735-395A-423F-8D9A-68C3BBE363A8.jpeg
    128.4 KB · Views: 344

DiESeven

Established Member
Higher torque than hp says f150 to me. But it could have also just been dyno'd incorrectly.

little background story. had my engine replaced under powertrain warranty by ford. took forever and i felt like something wasn't right. did some break-in miles and then threw it on the dyno. i suspect they put a F-150 coyote in there. took it to another dyno i had my stock engine tested at. here's the previous vs current engine... red previous, blue current. looks an awful lot like f150 numbers and curve.

Attachments

• IMG_5419.jpg
    IMG_5419.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 296

ToddW702

Established Member
It’s terrible that you got a new motor and it lost that much power. I would say something isn’t right as well. You may be right about this. I just don’t know. If it is that is some shady shit and I wonder how you would go about having them correct it? Good luck I hope it works out for you.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

DiESeven

Established Member
It’s terrible that you got a new motor and it lost that much power. I would say something isn’t right as well. You may be right about this. I just don’t know. If it is that is some shady shit and I wonder how you would go about having them correct it? Good luck I hope it works out for you.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

The dealership is “investigating” at the moment. The curve shows it peaking at 5500 which is exactly what a factory f150 peaks at. I’m guessing I could take the coil cover off and check the intake camshafts part number to see if it’s the f150 or the mustang one. Waiting on their word first before I start cracking stuff open.

Users who are viewing this thread