Can you please shut the **** up?!

BladeX10

Established Member
Lol. My last GF did this. It was really really bad. I've never been a phone person. I can literally go an entire day without looking at my phone but this girl would text non stop and by the end of the day, She was convinced i was out cheating on her while i was at the damn lake fishing for a couple hours by myself. This is one of the reasons why im enjoying a nice hiatus from dating. Its so nice to be able to do whatever the hell i want without having to deal with all that crap

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
I would prefer a text over a phone call anytime. She calls 85% of time at the worst possible moment, like I'm not doing anything. She never asks "is it ok to talk?" I always do, no matter who I call! My wife uses texting for pics and memes she finds. I wouldn't trade her in though, I'm used to her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
We talked and she now understands.

The fact that you had to have this talk with a woman who

1. Has a career
2. Is older ( by this I mean likely older than 25)
3. Has kids

You really think she will change? A woman doesn't just go from all of a sudden " always needing your attention" to being okay with " not having your attention"

Run. This ends 1 of 2 ways

1. It goes back to the old ways. You split up
2. She gets the attention from elsewhere. You split up.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Back in the day, i was super sick and took some nyquil and passed out. It was around 830pm. At 8am the next morning i had about 100 texts on my phone from the phsyco ex. While i was asleep, she lost her mind because i wouldnt respond. Accused me of having a chic over...it was a complete one sided argument. She was arguing....we broke up....about 4am we got back together and made up...all while i was asleep. Later that week i caught her at her work with her hand down her supervisors pants. True story.

Sent from my Schlong using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Coosawjack

Established Member
Back in the day, i was super sick and took some nyquil and passed out. It was around 830pm. At 8am the next morning i had about 100 texts on my phone from the phsyco ex. While i was asleep, she lost her mind because i wouldnt respond. Accused me of having a chic over...it was a complete one sided argument. She was arguing....we broke up....about 4am we got back together and made up...all while i was asleep. Later that week i caught her at her work with her hand down her supervisors pants. True story.

It's the thin air in Asheville......been there.....had that happen before!!o_O:cool:

ViciousJay

Established Member

Sent from my Schlong using the svtperformance.com mobile app
That I wont have to worry about, she got cheated on by her ex for 8 years, he got caught twice and she finally curbed him.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I hardly hear from my wife while I am at work. Rarely did before the baby too. She finds stuff to do and keep herself occupied.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Dusten

Established Member
I turn the volume down. Problem solved.

My wife does it when she's bored at work and it drives me nuts.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Gonna have to disagree here. If she did the cheating, then sure run, but she was the one that got cheated on.

For 8 years... caught him.. multiple times.

That shit in someones head doesn't just go away.
It's gonna be a long road for him....

Users who are viewing this thread