Can you please shut the **** up?!

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
My ex did this. If I didn’t respond within 5 minutes she would call me asking what’s so important that I can’t text back. I tried to explain to her that texting isn’t meant to be a form of constant communication and she would say “I know” but do it anyway. So then I just told her I can’t talk I’m working on my car(even when I wasn’t) and they usually did the trick.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
12 HOURS? This girl can't go 12 min... LOL... I'm kidding. She's a great woman but I just need an hour or two without my phone lighting up as if the end of the world is happening.

LOL I know brother I know. Just gotta turn it around on her and say something like: "I'm putting the phone down honey so I can get these chores done and get home to you faster!"

Myusername

Established Member
I tell my wife I’m taking a dump. She says I’m gross and then leaves me alone for an hour or so. I poop for a while

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Twisted2v

Established Member
Say "My ex would text me all the time"

Or tell her you will only respond to texts if they say Big Papi at the end. Maybe she'll get tired of that.

nxhappy

Established Member
step 1. turn off your phone
step 2. tell said woman you are working

working IS a valid excuse. If she doesn't get that, give her the boot.

HOSTIL

Established Member
I would say something to her about it and hopefully she gives her fingers a rest. This is funny and all , and everyone got jokes...but brah, sounds like there could be some trust or security issues?? Don't ignore the red flags. How do you know the ex is a douche???? Always theee sides to a story, his, hers and the truth!!A very wise man once told me....No matter how beautiful she may be, there is a guy somewhere that's sick of her shit! Good luck

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
I would say something to her about it and hopefully she gives her fingers a rest. This is funny and all , and everyone got jokes...but brah, sounds like there could be some trust or security issues?? Don't ignore the red flags. How do you know the ex is a douche???? Always theee sides to a story, his, hers and the truth!!A very wise man once told me....No matter how beautiful she may be, there is a guy somewhere that's sick of her shit! Good luck
Ding, ding, ding!

MG0h3

Established Member

Just went through this. Missed phone call meant I was cheating. **** that

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member

4a7191a

Established Member
Deal with the same shit with current one. Wish I was single again at times. I've even told her that I would not be reading her massive text of bull crap that is a novel. And simply she takes it. I am a dick half the time and it's like fighting her off but she doesn't give up . Being a douchebag at times to her even.
Ugh.... Totally understand you op.
End of the day I know she's a good woman but her insecurities drive me crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread